Closed Thread
Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Going well Samarasmum, I'll be 35 weeks on Monday! Can't believe we are almost there!

Hi everyone else, hope you're surviving! Thank god for these couple of cool days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AmyEL Not long now. I bet you are getting excited.

A Big to everyone else I hope everyone is well.

AFM I had my my appointment yesterday and didn't get a good picture becure bub was upside down. Bub is measuring well and I asked about my results and they still hadn't arrived. I ended up getting a phone message later on to say my results are in and they are fine.

Thanks
    Reviews

That's great news samarasmum! AmyeL not long now! Hope you're resting up as much as you can.
    Big wave to everyone else.
    Afm: sorry I've been AWOL, haven't been able to bring myself to try again just yet, DH n I are moving overseas soon, it's all too much to think about doing another FET. Might try again in July, just wish the decision was taken out of my hands, n we had a natural miracle! wishful thinking...

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone!
    I have been a bit quiet on this thread, hope you are all travelling well!
    I'm 33 weeks today!
    I had a photo shoot yesterday, here is a pic from it!
    I'm doing ok. Baby girl will be here around 35/36 weeks, so packed hospital bag today and getting car seat installed tomorrow!
    We are having issues as I have gd and the insulin is effecting my placenta and cord blood flow. Being monitored, so all is going ok!
    Hope you are all well!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, am researching different clinics but was referred to FSS by my doctor. WHat doctor did you see?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lebails
    i'm at FSS, saw Dr Nicholls. I'd actually suggest you don't see him, try Dr Murphy(male) or Chua (female) who seems much nicer. Also, the only reason I'm still with them is because they are the only clinic south of river. When you start your cycle you will be required to go to the clinic very often, especially early mornings when it's peak traffic so going north of river when I'm 25km south of city is not ideal at all...
    also another thing that I was wondering about other clinics is if they provide you with photos of your embies? FSS does not do that and I am quite sentimental/ sad that I don't get pics of them before transfers. You can take a picture of the screen just. Before transfer (the only time you ever see them) but we've tried twice and neither time has worked
    hope this helps!
    ps I have a suspicion FSS is quite expensive too- we paid $8500-ish for fresh cycle and $2500-ish for FET cycle... We didn't require any additional meds/ procedures than the usual...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to mention, the only time you really see 'your' doctor is at the very first appointment Every time after that you see whichever doctor is rostered (eg for my egg retrieval I got dr Murphy and for my fresh transfer too. For my FET I got Dr Chua. I insisted on seeing Dr Nicholls post my ER as I was really sick and he wasn't nice at all... The clinic ( and I assume they all would be the same) does not like it when you start having questions about their success or failure rates or any other less than straight forward questions. I'm one of those patients that inform myself really well of the procedure and they didn't really have answers for my bit more advanced questions (the nurses).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Adden, your photo is beautiful! Wow, what a blessing to be expecting, so glad for you. Enjoy every moment of it x

Thanks
    Reviews
    SJG You will know when you are ready to go agin. Take your time and hopefully you will get your miracle. How long will you be overseas for?

Adden Love your picture it is really nice. Not long now for you.

Lebails I saw Dr Perkins while he was at Hollywood. He is now at FSWA.

Chachacha I saw Dr Nicholls when my OB was away and I didn’t want to go back and see him. Hollywood doesn’t provide pictures.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Picked up my bag of goodies today. Embarking on cycle number 2. FS has changed my drug to Gonal now. I was on Menopur for the first cycle. Will be on a 250 dosage on the Gonal F. A high dosage.

Anyone else starting a cycle in the next week or so?