Closed Thread
Page 50 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Quote Originally Posted by Heart84 View Post
    Just got my BFP results, now for the wait till week 6 to hopefully hear a heartbeat this time!!! We are so excited

Hope everyone else is good and keeping cool with your bellies in this heat x
    Congrats!! What wonderful news for new year! XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, can I joing the thread?
    DH and I have been TTC for 18mths with no success and diagnosed with unexplained infertility. We're doing our first IVF cycle this month! I'm currently CD3 and started my injections today and go for my first scan tomorrow! I'm really excited to get started, I'm just trying to find a support group to help with the journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by 4furbabies View Post
    Hello ladies, can I joing the thread?
    DH and I have been TTC for 18mths with no success and diagnosed with unexplained infertility. We're doing our first IVF cycle this month! I'm currently CD3 and started my injections today and go for my first scan tomorrow! I'm really excited to get started, I'm just trying to find a support group to help with the journey
    Good luck. I hope everything goes smoothly for you & hubby. Just remember to have and open and positive mind and also ask lots of questions. Do you know what type of cycle you are on and what injections you are using? I'm sure someone here would have been/are on a similar cycle and can share their experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi caketin!
    I think I'm on a down reg cycle? I started synarel on day 18, AF arrived and I started gonal-F injection on day 3. Had my first scan today and there's 19 potential follicles which is exciting, but I'm guessing that anything can happen from here. I want to start knowing what my blood results are, do you know where i can find what my levels should be at each stage?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 4furbabies View Post
    Hi caketin!
    I think I'm on a down reg cycle? I started synarel on day 18, AF arrived and I started gonal-F injection on day 3. Had my first scan today and there's 19 potential follicles which is exciting, but I'm guessing that anything can happen from here. I want to start knowing what my blood results are, do you know where i can find what my levels should be at each stage?
    My first cycle which was cancelled was down reg with synarel & puregon. I didn't react too well to the synarel (it also made me loopy & forgetful!). My estrogen levels dropped too low and was cancelled before retrieval. My second cycle was antagonist (shorter without synarel) and we had 15 follicles I think with 5 eggs at retrieval. Had 4 ICSI and one transferred on day 5. Unfortunately we have none frozen but we are so happy to be having a baby.

If you google hormone levels there are some good charts which show the different levels during IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews

Pic of my bump 16w+5d!
    Attached Images

7. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

mrsjones  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kdsd,
    I've had my FET#1 done yesterday and was wondering how far along you are with your cycle for this month? I'm new to the forum and keen to find a place/ forum/ chatroom to connect with other ladies in the same boat-we are not sharing our journey with friends so I'm keen to talk to others going through the same things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chachacha View Post
    Hi kdsd,
    I've had my FET#1 done yesterday and was wondering how far along you are with your cycle for this month? I'm new to the forum and keen to find a place/ forum/ chatroom to connect with other ladies in the same boat-we are not sharing our journey with friends so I'm keen to talk to others going through the same things.
    Have you tried looking for a thread for Jan/Feb transfers? This thread is great as we are all in Perth so can relate in that waybut all at different stages, most would be also on a thread for the specific stage they are at aswell... Try this one :-) you'll get heaps of support, all bub hub threads are great like that XXX

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ies-Lucky-2013!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone.

I haven't been on here for a very long time but have been keeping an eye on things occasionally.

Huge congrats to you Samarasmum, I'm so glad your long journey has paid off and just so happy for you . And congrats to everyone else who's expecting too, very exciting times. To everyone else waiting, cycling or on the TWW, I have everything crossed for you.

AFM we are about to jump on the bandwagon again and I'm just as nervous and apprehensive as the first time. We will have our 1st FET next month and i'm thinking positively and hoping we have great luck again but trying to brace myself for disappointment knowing the likelyhood of hitting the jackpot and being 2 for 2 is slim. Just have to keep our fingers crossed and see what happens .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heart84 Congratulations on your BFP that is fantastic news.

Caketin Love your bump.

AmyEL How are you going?

4furbabies Good luck with your journey I hope it is a short one for you.

Chachacha Good luck with your TWW I hope it goes quick for you.

Mistyk Back. Once you get started you will be ok. Hope fully you have luck with your first FET.

AFM I have my OB appointment today and I find out my results from my BT. Will update tonight or tomorrow morning.