Closed Thread
Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All, I hope everyone is keeping cool. I have the AC on most of the day, and not going too far. I had my NT scan Christmas eve and it came back with no surprise 1:69 but the good thing is that my measurement are similar to my DD. I will be going for a BT next week which will give me further information.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So jealous Samarasmum - our air-conditioning went to bust about 2 weeks ago! We have bought some little air cooler things, but I'm not sleeping well!
    the pool is awesome though, definitely a lifesaver!
    hope you are all keeping cool!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fingers crossed for your BT Samarasmum

ive been staying out of the heat aswell, just enjoying my MAT leave before I get stuck into nesting... the housework has slipped at the moment but DH isn't home so I'm the only one that has to look at it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Hi all, a little late to join conversation.. However I'm 36 weeks today in Perth with 4yo daughter. Hubby works away. How is everyone handling the heat? Glad we got solar panels earlier this year. The air con is taking a beating

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome Offshore... I'm 31 weeks... I'm avoiding as much as possible, staying indoors out of the heat... My DH works away, flew out Boxing Day, so the puppy & I are just relaxing as much as possible :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Adden The Pool sounds nice but I am not much of a swimmer. DH tooke the kids to the swimming pools yesterday afternoon.

AmyEL I would love to be on Mat leave but I won’t start until about end of May. My housework has slipped as all I have been doing is sleeping. I think the tablets are kicking in but I didn’t get a greaqt sleep last night.

Offshorewife Not long for you to go now. I am only 12 weeks I have a long way to go. Not noticing the heat if I stay inside.

Thanks
    Reviews

We don't have a pool but are lucky enough to have the inlaws about 2mins away who have a pool. It's a good way to cool down but I find myself slowing down a little in these last few weeks. I think I'm one of those over paranoid pregnant woman and think everything is a sign of labour hehe. But I can't pop just yet, hubbys not due home until the 10th!!

I noticed this is thread for ivf. I haven't had ivf. Still trying to work this bub hub thing out.

Ahh 12 weeks, with baby number 1 I never had morning sickness.
    Baby number 2 is different story. I couldn't even watch master chef without gagging hope the morning sickness bug hasn't got you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Offshorewife View Post
    Hi all, a little late to join conversation.. However I'm 36 weeks today in Perth with 4yo daughter. Hubby works away. How is everyone handling the heat? Glad we got solar panels earlier this year. The air con is taking a beating
    Welcome Offshorewife. We had solar panels put on this year too which has been fantastic not worrying about having the aircon on!

My family all stayed at The Vines for Christmas (my sis from the country and rellies from Vic) so we swam all Christmas!!

Off to some friends now to swim again.

I'm feeling really organised at the moment. Got my dream nappy bag from hubby for Christmas, put our pram on lay buy yesterday, Nanna-in-law bought us a cot, change table, chest of drawers and car seat and Mother-in-law bought us a bassinet. I've got 4 more days off work so we are going to be cleaning out the room and deciding if we want to paint and recarpet or not.

Thanks
    Reviews

Very organized! I need to get my butt into gear as I've had a laid back approach when it comes to preparing for baby, with a few weeks left to go I'm starting to worry lol. However I think I have majority of the things I need just need to purchase the carseat and some baby towels.

I've opted out of drawers for the kids rooms ( they both have walk in robes for clothes). Instead I have purchased some cube shelving similar to the Ikea expedit and plan to put cube drawers in those. That way I can put nic nacs and books on top levels.
    The frustrating thing is each shelving unit has two boxes weighing 30 kilos and there is no way I'm going to be able to cart them upstairs! So I have to wait 2 weeks until hubby is home which is driving me insane, nesting is getting the better of me lately and you could only imagine how much it's niggling at me to get those shelves assembled!

Do you mind me asking how much your power bills are now that you have the panels installed? We were amazed at our last bill that was $50 ! But we don't really know what to expect over the summer months with air con running a lot etc.

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy New Year Perth ladies! May 2013 be everyone's year, bring it on!!