Closed Thread
Page 44 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

I am 13 weeks today and having my NT scan tomorrow. I'm excited for another opportunity to see sprout but a little anxious!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies, I have just been referred on to Pivet fertility clinic. Doctors think I'm either ovulating late in my cycle or not at all. Have any of you been there or can anyone shed some light on what I'm in for in the way of testing???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Hi there!

sorry I have been away from this thread, I just wanted to help you a bit (If i can!)

Im so sorry for your long traumatic journey. I pray you get your little miracle very soon!!!

1. Acupuncture didn't help me - sorry! I stopped and I fell pregnant! Im strange though

2. I had 8 make it to Blast and then only 1 on transfer day. I had 11 eggs collected. the 1 that made it to transfer is now my little girl due in feb! I have only ever had 1 frosty after IVF. this was from a fresh cycle and I have no more.
    I never had a follow up appt, so I'm not sure why they made it so far and the next day just stopped dividing. I hope one day ill have some answers to that.

3. I went off coffee - but a lot of my friends didn't. I chose to mainly because I wanted to limit anything that I could say 'if I didn't have that maybe I would have gotten pregnant'. I really doubt it will have any impact at all. I drink coffee every day now

Hi to everyone. I hope your christmas plans are going well!

I have just been diagnosed GD again and I start insulin tonight. Not happy as I have worked so hard and actually lost weight (I'm not big to begin with) and cycling 3 times a week.
    anyways, we are getting there!

Thanks for your feedback adden

I had a day 21 blood test today. I had my blastocyst transfer on Monday morning. Oestrogen was 3430 and progesterone 205. I'm not really sure what all the numbers mean. This is all new to me. Not really sure why they test so soon.

praying for a miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly78 View Post

I had a day 21 blood test today. I had my blastocyst transfer on Monday morning. Oestrogen was 3430 and progesterone 205. I'm not really sure what all the numbers mean. This is all new to me. Not really sure why they test so soon.

praying for a miracle
    The Day 21 blood test is to check your levels to make sure everything is ok to support a pregnancy. Your progesterone levels are great. You have great levels to support a pregnancy. Good luck with your TWW and try and keep yourself busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    I am 13 weeks today and having my NT scan tomorrow. I'm excited for another opportunity to see sprout but a little anxious!
    I'm 11 weeks and 1 day today and go for my NT scan next Monday. I am also having an iGeneScreen BT new years EVE. Good luck with your scan tommorrow. I hope you get great results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubbles... Our next cycle will be our 3rd so hoping its 3rd time lucky!! Not sure who Urbani is but thinking it could be the one who did our last transfer.

Thank u all for ur well wishes..

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Bubbles... Our next cycle will be our 3rd so hoping its 3rd time lucky!! Not sure who Urbani is but thinking it could be the one who did our last transfer.

Thank u all for ur well wishes..
    Good luck with the next transfer! Is it 8k every transfer??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    The Day 21 blood test is to check your levels to make sure everything is ok to support a pregnancy. Your progesterone levels are great. You have great levels to support a pregnancy. Good luck with your TWW and try and keep yourself busy.

Thanks Samarasmum

I am trying to keep distracted. I have to say it is not easy

Just a question if anyone can answer. Does IVF alter the time in which you would normally get AF? Or does it end up prolonging it? I'm due for AF on my normal cycle in a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I am a total newbie to IVF. We are at the very very begining of our journey. I have an appointment with our GP in early Jan to get a referral to a FS. (We already know we will need IVF help to start our family) Can anyone make any recommendations? I was looking at Dr Linda Wong from Conpect One. I like the idea that she will do both the IVF/ICSI and be the Obstetrician if we get pregnant. There is so much information out there its a little overwhelming. It would be great to have an actual recommendation. Also if you have any advise for a newbie i would love to hear it. I wish you all good luck on your journey

Thanks so much in advance...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy838 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I am a total newbie to IVF. We are at the very very begining of our journey. I have an appointment with our GP in early Jan to get a referral to a FS. (We already know we will need IVF help to start our family) Can anyone make any recommendations? I was looking at Dr Linda Wong from Conpect One. I like the idea that she will do both the IVF/ICSI and be the Obstetrician if we get pregnant. There is so much information out there its a little overwhelming. It would be great to have an actual recommendation. Also if you have any advise for a newbie i would love to hear it. I wish you all good luck on your journey

Thanks so much in advance...
    Hi Kristy838

I am a newbie too and have just had my first blastocyst transfer on Monday. I am at Hollywood Fertility and seeing Dr. Lincoln Brett, he's bee great. I have discovered that most but not all the FS also deliver babies. There are other FS there too and Dr Julia Barton at HFC is also very lovely.

To all the ladies wanting their bundle of joy