Closed Thread
Page 44 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 971
  1. #431
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Calling all Perth girls #17

    I am 13 weeks today and having my NT scan tomorrow. I'm excited for another opportunity to see sprout but a little anxious!

  2. #432
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    107
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Calling all Perth girls #17

    Hi ladies, I have just been referred on to Pivet fertility clinic. Doctors think I'm either ovulating late in my cycle or not at all. Have any of you been there or can anyone shed some light on what I'm in for in the way of testing???

  3. #433
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Hi there!

    sorry I have been away from this thread, I just wanted to help you a bit (If i can!)

    Im so sorry for your long traumatic journey. I pray you get your little miracle very soon!!!

    1. Acupuncture didn't help me - sorry! I stopped and I fell pregnant! Im strange though

    2. I had 8 make it to Blast and then only 1 on transfer day. I had 11 eggs collected. the 1 that made it to transfer is now my little girl due in feb! I have only ever had 1 frosty after IVF. this was from a fresh cycle and I have no more.
    I never had a follow up appt, so I'm not sure why they made it so far and the next day just stopped dividing. I hope one day ill have some answers to that.

    3. I went off coffee - but a lot of my friends didn't. I chose to mainly because I wanted to limit anything that I could say 'if I didn't have that maybe I would have gotten pregnant'. I really doubt it will have any impact at all. I drink coffee every day now

    Hi to everyone. I hope your christmas plans are going well!

    I have just been diagnosed GD again and I start insulin tonight. Not happy as I have worked so hard and actually lost weight (I'm not big to begin with) and cycling 3 times a week.
    anyways, we are getting there!

    Thanks for your feedback adden

    I had a day 21 blood test today. I had my blastocyst transfer on Monday morning. Oestrogen was 3430 and progesterone 205. I'm not really sure what all the numbers mean. This is all new to me. Not really sure why they test so soon.

    praying for a miracle

  4. #434
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,147
    Thanks
    132
    Thanked
    180
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly78 View Post

    I had a day 21 blood test today. I had my blastocyst transfer on Monday morning. Oestrogen was 3430 and progesterone 205. I'm not really sure what all the numbers mean. This is all new to me. Not really sure why they test so soon.

    praying for a miracle
    The Day 21 blood test is to check your levels to make sure everything is ok to support a pregnancy. Your progesterone levels are great. You have great levels to support a pregnancy. Good luck with your TWW and try and keep yourself busy.

  5. #435
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,147
    Thanks
    132
    Thanked
    180
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    I am 13 weeks today and having my NT scan tomorrow. I'm excited for another opportunity to see sprout but a little anxious!
    I'm 11 weeks and 1 day today and go for my NT scan next Monday. I am also having an iGeneScreen BT new years EVE. Good luck with your scan tommorrow. I hope you get great results.

  6. #436
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    342
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked
    128
    Reviews
    0
    Bubbles... Our next cycle will be our 3rd so hoping its 3rd time lucky!! Not sure who Urbani is but thinking it could be the one who did our last transfer.

    Thank u all for ur well wishes..

  7. #437
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Calling all Perth girls #17

    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Bubbles... Our next cycle will be our 3rd so hoping its 3rd time lucky!! Not sure who Urbani is but thinking it could be the one who did our last transfer.

    Thank u all for ur well wishes..
    Good luck with the next transfer! Is it 8k every transfer??

  8. #438
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    The Day 21 blood test is to check your levels to make sure everything is ok to support a pregnancy. Your progesterone levels are great. You have great levels to support a pregnancy. Good luck with your TWW and try and keep yourself busy.

    Thanks Samarasmum

    I am trying to keep distracted. I have to say it is not easy

    Just a question if anyone can answer. Does IVF alter the time in which you would normally get AF? Or does it end up prolonging it? I'm due for AF on my normal cycle in a few days.

  9. #439
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies,

    I am a total newbie to IVF. We are at the very very begining of our journey. I have an appointment with our GP in early Jan to get a referral to a FS. (We already know we will need IVF help to start our family) Can anyone make any recommendations? I was looking at Dr Linda Wong from Conpect One. I like the idea that she will do both the IVF/ICSI and be the Obstetrician if we get pregnant. There is so much information out there its a little overwhelming. It would be great to have an actual recommendation. Also if you have any advise for a newbie i would love to hear it. I wish you all good luck on your journey

    Thanks so much in advance...

  10. #440
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy838 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

    I am a total newbie to IVF. We are at the very very begining of our journey. I have an appointment with our GP in early Jan to get a referral to a FS. (We already know we will need IVF help to start our family) Can anyone make any recommendations? I was looking at Dr Linda Wong from Conpect One. I like the idea that she will do both the IVF/ICSI and be the Obstetrician if we get pregnant. There is so much information out there its a little overwhelming. It would be great to have an actual recommendation. Also if you have any advise for a newbie i would love to hear it. I wish you all good luck on your journey

    Thanks so much in advance...
    Hi Kristy838

    I am a newbie too and have just had my first blastocyst transfer on Monday. I am at Hollywood Fertility and seeing Dr. Lincoln Brett, he's bee great. I have discovered that most but not all the FS also deliver babies. There are other FS there too and Dr Julia Barton at HFC is also very lovely.

    To all the ladies wanting their bundle of joy


 

Similar Threads

  1. Calling all Perth girls #16
    By Samarasmum in forum IVF
    Replies: 720
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 20:07
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-06-2012, 13:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
LCF Fun Languages Australia
We offer foreign language lessons for children 2-12 yrs in French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or German as after-school and preschool clubs or private language tuition. This is play-based, full immersion language learning with proven results!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!