Closed Thread
Page 39 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

I'm stuck at home the rest of this week with a viral infection. I can't take anything so I'm just struggling through. My blood pressure was a little high so I hope that goes down. Anyone else been sick whilst pregnant? I'm trying to make I get better but just want to sleep!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    I'm stuck at home the rest of this week with a viral infection. I can't take anything so I'm just struggling through. My blood pressure was a little high so I hope that goes down. Anyone else been sick whilst pregnant? I'm trying to make I get better but just want to sleep!!

I haven't been sick caketin but I think the best thing you can do is to drink plenty of fluid to flush out the virus and have plenty of rest.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I haven't been sick caketin but I think the best thing you can do is to drink plenty of fluid to flush out the virus and have plenty of rest.
    Thanks AmyEL. Really not fun having a virus and not being able to take anything other than Panadol! Just hoping I'm not so exhausted next week and can make it back to work.

We are telling the rest of the family this week, we'll be 10 weeks and my mother-in-law and nana-in-law are just bursting at the seams so they'll be very happy to be able to talk about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you better soon caketin

congrats on being PUPO shootingstars! Now the lovely tww.. Which I'm so over now!! Only 3 days to go and it's gonna drag

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post

congrats on being PUPO shootingstars! Now the lovely tww.. Which I'm so over now!! Only 3 days to go and it's gonna drag

3 Days to you! You are pretty much there! Hope you have a busy weekend planned... I baked alot in my TWW! I found it helped time go by!

Thanks
    Reviews

So close now!! It feels like it takes forever. But before you know it'll be here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know.. It's so close now... Gotta work tomorrow and going out most of Sunday then going to see Russell Brand on sunday night so hopefully it'll make time pass quickly.. Today is dragging though!! Having no motivation to do anything doesn't help either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know.. It's so close now... Gotta work tomorrow and going out most of Sunday then going to see Russell Brand on sunday night so hopefully it'll make time pass quickly.. Today is dragging though!! Having no motivation to do anything doesn't help either!
    I know that feeling... 2.5 weeks till I finish work... my mind hasn't been on work since we started this journey so any motivation is totally gone now!

Thanks
    Reviews

I've got no motivation either. We are meant to be having dinner here tomorrow night with 20 people (hubby organised) and I'm not even going to lift a finger. Don't even know if I'll hang around for it or if I'll head to bed instead!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    2ww is slowly killing me it's all that's on my mind. 1 more week to go before the big BT!!! And now this morning on the radio it's just talk about William & Kate and their pregnancy not helping

to everyone hope you are all doing well and healthy!