Closed Thread
Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Make sure u complain to Hollywood...if they have enough unhappy customers something has to be done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Samarasmum- great news with the scan, shame about the lady...so glad you could hear the heart beat.

Kdsd- fingers crossed for you over the next few days... Stay positive!

Afm- finally heard back from the lab in Sydney today and my husband is NOT a carrier of cystic fibrosis gene so we are in the clear... Was a very long two week wait!
    Our 6 week blood test was good and reading 29,000. So far no morning sickness , fingers crossed it stays that way. Scan booked for next Tuesday ( also our wedding anniversary) so excited about it...hopefully we get a different person doing the scan then you got Samarasmum

Have a great week everyone, love the updates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Glad the test came back Lozzy, not long till your scan X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry been a bit AWOL but we had such a hard and busy time the last couple of weeks! Dad had a stroke, we are planning a UK holiday, friend is getting married overseas and I'm a bridesmaid, busy busy busy....

Is the lady you are talking about in her 50's and have bob dark hair? If yes she was an abosolute biatch last time with our miscarriage scan/confirmation. She said yup no heart beat and that's about it not even sorry or anything, must be the same lady! I called Hollywood and informed them of her rudeness, so perhaps you need to complain as well...

AFM we are doing ovulation induction ATM , had scan today and have two huge follicles which is great but my estrogen level is comming down so hopefully tomorrows BT will tell us more
    Congratulations on all the pregnancies in the group gives me hope

Thanks
    Reviews

Kdsd- yes, I am taking all three everyday. I'm not really a morning person, and hate waking up if I am tired etc. but the jabs definitely wake me up better than coffee does!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How come ur taking ovidrel everyday?? That was my trigger and I've only heard of it used as one....

Just found out what it's used for during the cycle.... Can't believe u gotta jab 3 times.. I thought 2 was enough lol... And I know what u mean about it waking I up more than coffee.. I was the same.. Always so tired but not after doing that haha
    Last edited by kdsd; 21-11-2012 at 10:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart84 View Post
    Hi ladies, sorry been a bit AWOL but we had such a hard and busy time the last couple of weeks! Dad had a stroke, we are planning a UK holiday, friend is getting married overseas and I'm a bridesmaid, busy busy busy....

Is the lady you are talking about in her 50's and have bob dark hair? If yes she was an abosolute biatch last time with our miscarriage scan/confirmation. She said yup no heart beat and that's about it not even sorry or anything, must be the same lady! I called Hollywood and informed them of her rudeness, so perhaps you need to complain as well...

AFM we are doing ovulation induction ATM , had scan today and have two huge follicles which is great but my estrogen level is comming down so hopefully tomorrows BT will tell us more
    Congratulations on all the pregnancies in the group gives me hope
    Good Luck Heart :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, congratulations Samarasmum! Great news after a long road this time around xx

We welcomed a healthy little girl into the world last wednesday, Poppy, weighing 4.38kg (9pd 10.5oz!) and 52cm long. The midwives at Mercy are top notch and i achieved the birth of my choice with their help. I progressed quicker than they thought and my doctor made it just in time, and in case he hadn't they had another lovely ob waiting around to see all was ok. Apart from her having shoulder dystocia from the birth, everything went smoothly and very quickly (2.5hrs after ARM with no synto). I've been a bit sad about her shoulder but just tonight i saw a bit of movement in it and innervation up her forearm so that gives me hope it should heal up without too much effect.

Thankyou all so much for your kind words and guidance over the last year, it has meant the world. I truly do hope and pray that for those still trying you are blessed soon with a happy healthy pregnancy, and for those who are pregnant, that your pregnancies progress wonderfully and you too will soon meet your healthy bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews

Jaspat-congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful daughter! I love hearing positive stories that give me hope. And love hearing the positive stories about mercy, I am opting to go there hopefully if I am preggers.

Kdsd - yes I thought that was strange too, I only used it as a trigger during my OI cycles too. But I only do the smallest amount every morning, only one click of the notch on the pen. I think it helps me along I'm guessing.

Afm- picked up my trigger and more gonal today. U/s showed about one folli at 16 and 4-5 close behind around 10-12-14 mms. Another bt and u/s on Friday and hopefully my final ones and hopefully trigger soon =D eeeeEEEeeee!! Getting a little bit excited now!

Baby dust to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaspat24 View Post
    Hi ladies, congratulations Samarasmum! Great news after a long road this time around xx

We welcomed a healthy little girl into the world last wednesday, Poppy, weighing 4.38kg (9pd 10.5oz!) and 52cm long. The midwives at Mercy are top notch and i achieved the birth of my choice with their help. I progressed quicker than they thought and my doctor made it just in time, and in case he hadn't they had another lovely ob waiting around to see all was ok. Apart from her having shoulder dystocia from the birth, everything went smoothly and very quickly (2.5hrs after ARM with no synto). I've been a bit sad about her shoulder but just tonight i saw a bit of movement in it and innervation up her forearm so that gives me hope it should heal up without too much effect.

Thankyou all so much for your kind words and guidance over the last year, it has meant the world. I truly do hope and pray that for those still trying you are blessed soon with a happy healthy pregnancy, and for those who are pregnant, that your pregnancies progress wonderfully and you too will soon meet your healthy bubs.
    Congrats on the little girl Jaspat! Very exciting, I hope her little shoulder heals up quickly XX