Closed Thread
Page 27 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on the positive femmequigs, everything crossed for you that your HCG goes up... I posted the HCG ranges by week on the forum where you asked the question, did you see it?

I'm well, tired as I haven't slept well this week and feel like I am getting a cold... can't complain really though, this is the first time in the pregnancy that I have felt unwell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's no good. But good that it is the first time you have been sick. i have had a lot of friends sick through most of their preganacies. Your immunity goes out the window. So good going so far

AND I just got the call about my HCG levels and they have gone up tenfold as of last week So very happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is wonderful news! So happy for your little miracle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Femmequigs - Huge congrats! so happy for you!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Femmequigs!!!

Need some help... Had my second pregnyl inj this morning and all day ive been cranky and everyone is irritating me!!! Please tell me it's because of the Pregnyl... Normally I have pessaries after transfer but new clinic schedules Pregnyl so it's all new to me... help!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LozzyS View Post
    Great news Femmequigs!!!

Need some help... Had my second pregnyl inj this morning and all day ive been cranky and everyone is irritating me!!! Please tell me it's because of the Pregnyl... Normally I have pessaries after transfer but new clinic schedules Pregnyl so it's all new to me... help!!!!
    I was horrible on Pregnyl!!!!!! It was like I was a moody monster!
    I had both this transfer and I remember getting really cranky. Don't worry, it settles down! hang in there!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Work is crazy and I seem to be so sleepy so I've just been crashing when I get home! My levels are increasing each week but I'm still on the Crinone until my progesterone levels increase significantly.

2plus3equals6 - I've been through Concept, Dr Ambekar. My first cycle was cancelled after my estrogen levels didn't increase. But on my second cycle i got my BFP. Still going to concept every Monday for BTs and will have a US in a few weeks.

I have my fingers crossed for everyone else and send out my love to all those with BFN

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

April, I had Dr Barton do my pick up, she is lovely hey, very gentle!

Why did you go under for transfer? I just ask cause my transfer was really painful, I have a bit of a dog leg into my uterus so not that easy to get a catheter thru... They said I can opt to be asleep for next transfer... To be honest it was the one time during my cycle that looking back worries me when we have to do it again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had Dr Turner do my transfer, he was great :-) very relaxed under the stressful circumstances as they weren't aware before transfer that there'd be an issue... And we got our BFP from it so had to do something right!!

2plus3equals6 is offline impatiently waiting TTC miracle number 4
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    2plus3equals6 - I've been through Concept, Dr Ambekar. My first cycle was cancelled after my estrogen levels didn't increase. But on my second cycle i got my BFP. Still going to concept every Monday for BTs and will have a US in a few weeks.
    I will be seeing Dr Ambekar NEXT Thursday can't believe it is NEXT week YAY!!!

I am soo nervous, I keep thinking I will get there and be told your too fat to do ICSI or that I have kids already so get over it and not try for another, am I paranoid much??? lol . How do you find Dr Ambekar to talk too?

Hope your BT's continue to go up and you can relax soon and enjoy your pregnancy.
    Last edited by 2plus3equals6; 25-10-2012 at 18:45.