Closed Thread
Page 26 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im soo broken another BFN for me. why so we have to hurt so much. i hate being a failure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh hun, don't think like that you're not a failure... alot of it is out of your control.
    Have a lovely big glass of wine tonight, a big cry and then try and relax, remember to be good to yourself, that includes being too hard on yourself! Thinking of you XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks amyel. have had a big cry feel much better. hubby and i will be takinga big break need to heal a bit. xxxxx for everyone alse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the FET April XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Hope2beamum- I'm so sorry to hear about your bfn. I hope you are feeling a bit better today xxx

April- good luck with fet tomorrow!

Afm- transfer went well today... Find out results next Saturday! I have a busy week ahead so hoping it helps time to pass quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lozzys; thanks hun still devistated but life goes on. Just got to be thankful for what i do have
    xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!
    I have no idea why, but i was unsubscribed to this thread! I tried to find you again to see how everyone is doing!

Samarasmum - im so sorry you had a loss in your family. I pray you are resting and taking care of yourself. thinking of you!
    so sorry to all the BFN. Hang in there. I know its hard, but you can do it. You are all so strong and this journey really does suck

Congrats on all the BFP! How exciting for you all!

AFM - We are having a little girl.. I'm very excited and scared all at the same time!

baby dust to you all and i hope to be around more.. stupid computer deleting my subscription!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope2bamum I am so very sorry for your BFN. How are you feeling? I know that is a weird question because you must still feel a bit numb right? If you need to vent or scream go ahead and we will listen. I hope you are ok xxx

I have been trying to reply for days but I haven't been able to post for some reason. Looks like I can now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    how are you going Femmequigs??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi AmyEL

I'm going well. I had my blood tests last week and they confirmed I am pregnant but my HCG levels were very low at 29. I had another blood test this morning and am waiting for the results. I'm hoping they have gone up.

So DH and I are very cautiously excited at the moment

How are you going?