Closed Thread
Page 23 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry bout the BFN Hilton... as you say onwards and upwards, fingers crossed for the next one. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Caketin Congratulations on your BFP

AmyEL 10 weeks of work left. That sounds great. Can’t wait till I get there

Hilton04 Sending you lot and lots of Take it easy and be good to yourself. You will know within yourself when to start again. No call today they will call tomorrow.

LozzyS How long have you been jabbing for?

Femmequigs Good luck with your jabbing tomorrow. I have heard you have to be on DHEA for at least 3 months.

Hope2bamum Are you on any support? I know that doctor I had to see him for an OB appointment. I had already decided to go for a CS. He told me because my placenta is low I would end up with a hysterectomy worse case.

Jaspat24 wow 34 days to go. The days are just going to fly by.

AFM I go in for transfer tomorrow. I will get a call and they will let me know how they are going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilton: sooo sorry to hear, onwards and up. the tears are to be expected. all have fingers crossed for next round.

Samarasmum: im on full hrt. 3x day prog sups and 3x progynova. so lots of hormone support. monday is ages away. have a massive head ache and feel quizzy prob the meds and its firat day back at work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilton- so sorry to hear your news... sending you lots of hugs xxx

Samarasmum- hope the transfer goes well tomorrow... How are you feeling? I've been jabbing for 11 days, just low dose gonal f. Another blood test tomorrow so see how we go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope the transfer went well Samarasmum XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lozzy and Samasmum for the welcome

Hilton: I am so very sorry for your BFN. Cry away. I know I would! Big hugs xxx

Samarasmum: Good luck for your tranfer. Can't wait to hear how it went

Hope2bamum: How are you going? How is it being back at work? And how are you coping with the wait?

AFM I went for our IVF info evening last night. Hubby feels much better about it! He was stressing about what I had to go through but now he has his head around it and feels a lot better about it. I have all my drugs ready to go and now I am just waiting for AF who was due today but just because I want her to come so I can get started, she has decided to make me wait. Hopefully she makes an appearance tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi femme

Its good to be back at work the distraction is great. had access to hpt so did one last night bfn
    hope its just too early.
    Good luck for your cycle you must be eager to get started, will b thinking of u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi femme

Its good to be back at work the distraction is great. had access to hpt so did one last night bfn
    hope its just too early.
    Good luck for your cycle you must be eager to get started, will b thinking of u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope2bamum hopefully it's just too early. Keep us posted.

Well I had a very strange turn of events last night. I was due yesterday and hadn't gotten AF so I did a hpt and it came up positive. I didn't believe it and thought it was dodgy so I went to the shop and got a pack of 3 and they all came up positive as well. Still didn't believe it so went to the chemist and got 2 digital tests. Did 1 and came up positive.

Just did 1 digital and one other hpt and both positive this morning. I'm in shock. Going to FS this morn and ask for a blood test.

After 3 years of trying, 1 cancelled IUI and we were starting injections for IVF today I look like I could be pregnant!

hoping with all my mite that its true and it sticks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and the only thing we did differently this month was use preseed.