Closed Thread
Page 18 of 98 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, I hope you are all having a great week.

Hilton- I hope the thaw goes well tomorrow and you can have the transfer. I will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you x

Hi Caketin, I hope you are feeling good after the transfer and resting up. Everything is crossed for you too

Samarasmum- work is good keeping me busy! I hope this cycle is treating you well and your going ok with the meds.

I found out earlier in week FS wants me to get started on my next FET sooner then we thought. AF arrived today so off to have bloods tomorrow and hopefully can start meds soon! By the time transfer comes around we will be two weeks short of being gluten free for 3 months... Hopefully it's long enough to make a difference and this is our cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LozzyS that is geat that you can start again. Ggod luck with your BT tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilton04 did you get to transfer today? I hope you are PUPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning.....IT THAWED!!!
    Sorry didnt get a chance to update yesterday, so apparently we have one very happy looking embie onboard. Had a pregnyl booster this morning, two more during the week and then bloody test on the 16th! Thats not even two weeks away! Is this normal for a FET?? Not really feeling confident for some reason?? Was already questioning as soon as I walked out of the transfer suite! All out of our hands now tho!

Samarasmum-How is the jabbing going?
    LozzyS-Good luck with the blood test!!
    Adden-Funny you mention Crinone, they never gave me any?? Should I be calling them??

everyone else, hope you are all travelling well good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO Hilton! Keep talking to the little embie & encourage it to latch on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone. Just home after my transfer (and a visit to the shops). Fingers crossed my 'cheeky embryo' sticks. All the ladies think it's a boy (lol) and looks like my husband. Such a great bunch of ladies where I go, it's good to be able to joke around during a daunting time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!
    Hilton and Caketin I have everything crossed for you!
    Hilton - no, don't worry about the crinone. If you needed it they would have given it to you!
    Try and be positive (I know its hard!!!) Keep talking to it and rubbing your belly and imagine life with another little bub!
    c'mon embies.. stick stick stick!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news Hilton and Caketin, Congratulations on being pupo!
    Hilton, with my last FET I only had 12 day wait to blood test , I think it's to do with how many days old embie is but I'm not sure. Im not having crinone or any type of pessary this cycle either, the nurse said the pregnyl replaces it.

Samarasmum- do you know when your transfer will be?

My blood test was all good, I started the injections on Saturday. One thing that concerned me my day 2 fsh reading was 13! It's always been high but the nurse mentioned that once its above 15 they wont do a cycle. Freaked me out about that cycles can be cancelled so easily. She said I can go on the pill for month before if we have to do another cycle... I really hope I don't get to that though!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, we've ended up with no frosties they all deteriorated which was disappointing. I'm just hoping that my little one that was transferred has hung in there and stuck. I'm trying not to think about it and just move along and get ready for work tomorrow which should distract me enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilton04 Congratulations o being PUPO. Don’t worry about the crinone. With my DD I only had the pregnyl shots. Jabbing is going ok. Will probably start third needle tomorrow night.

Caketin Congratulations on being PUPO. Which clinic are you with? Hopefully you have you BFP on board and you don’t need any frosties.

LozzyS Not sure when transfer will be, but I could have a guess. I am going to have a guess that EPU will be Monday. I had a cycle where my Day 2 FSH was too high so they cancelled my cycle and put me on the pill for 3 weeks and then went again and all was ok.

A Big AmyEL, Adden and everyone else. I hope everyone has had a great weekend.

AFM Jabbing going ok. I go for a BT and scan tomorrow