Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Caketin That is a great fert rate.

A big to everyone else

AFM BT and scan went well today and I can start jabbing tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Glad things are progressing well for you Samarasmum fingers and toes crossed that this is the cycle for you!

Good luck with your embies Caketin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Samarasmum!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your first jab go Samarasmum?? Glad the ball is rolling and you are back into it!

Hello Everyone else!!

Those of you with Hollywood can you please tell me, for a FET do they thaw the embie the day before or the morning of transfer?? When do they call and tell you everything is going ahead??
    My FET is suppose to be on Friday and they said last week to give them a call on Thursday arvo after 3....was just curious as to whether I will find out if my one and only embie thawed by then or if I have to wait till the morning!?
    Had my Pregnyl on Saturday arvo and a booster this morning....gosh that pregnyl feeling going in is yuck! Guessing I will have two more Pregnyl boosters after transfer if we get that far! Does Hollywood still do the dreaded Crinone?? Thanks Ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilton04 View Post
    How did your first jab go Samarasmum?? Glad the ball is rolling and you are back into it!

Hello Everyone else!!

Those of you with Hollywood can you please tell me, for a FET do they thaw the embie the day before or the morning of transfer?? When do they call and tell you everything is going ahead??
    My FET is suppose to be on Friday and they said last week to give them a call on Thursday arvo after 3....was just curious as to whether I will find out if my one and only embie thawed by then or if I have to wait till the morning!?
    Had my Pregnyl on Saturday arvo and a booster this morning....gosh that pregnyl feeling going in is yuck! Guessing I will have two more Pregnyl boosters after transfer if we get that far! Does Hollywood still do the dreaded Crinone?? Thanks Ladies x
    Hi Hilton!
    I found out the day before I think.. I think it was the afternoon?? I can't remember! sorry!
    Yes, pregnyl was horrid! It hurts hey!
    and yes.. I was on Crinone until the blood test as thats when I ran out and they didn't need me to take any more! it sux! I hated that stuff!
    oooh.. fingers crossed for all of you with such an exciting time coming up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilton04 When you call after 3 it is to find out what time you have to go in for Transfer. They thaw the embryo in the morning and give you a call before you go into the clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck with FET tomorrow Hilton

Goodluck to you too Caketin

to everyone else! Hooray for long weekends! I am ready for the weekend already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the help Adden and Samarasmum....Just got off the phone to Hollywood and if the thaw is successful its an 11:45am transfer. Apparently Dr Turner will be doing it, havent met him before....hope hes good! Hahaha....I all of a sudden feel sick and very nervous, and here I was thinking I was pretty calm and collective about the whole thing!

Thanks AmyEl, I need all the lucky I can get hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilton04 He did my transfer for DD. He is Good. for tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilton04 View Post
    Thanks for the help Adden and Samarasmum....Just got off the phone to Hollywood and if the thaw is successful its an 11:45am transfer. Apparently Dr Turner will be doing it, havent met him before....hope hes good! Hahaha....I all of a sudden feel sick and very nervous, and here I was thinking I was pretty calm and collective about the whole thing!

Thanks AmyEl, I need all the lucky I can get hahaha
    Dr Turner did my transfer for my bub, he's great, my transfer was really difficult and he was fantastic XX