Closed Thread
Page 15 of 96 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you can ask for more than one to be transferred because we signed our new paperwork lastweek and it had a section where on transfer day you state how many are being transferred and then you sign to confirm.

Adden- You poor thing Hugs to you!

Samarasmum- Thats weird, maybe they just made a slight error.

AFM-Day 3 of jabbing today, so far so good...heading to Bunbury this weekend for a Christening and 1st Birthday Party, Cant stop thinking about fairy bread!
    My best friend just got her blood test results from HFC this morning. She did her first full stim which resulted in OHSS, had 38 eggs collected!! Only 3 were viable to freeze, one was transferred 2 months later and even though all the positive signs were there....it was a BFN! Feel absolutely heart broken for her...We all thought, THIS WAS IT!! Just shows, this roller coaster is really a lot of mind games too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a call from HFC and they are moving my appointment up to Monday morning first thing to discuss results of hsg as they found an invasive lesion!!!! I am freaking out at the moment sounds very serious and must be as the FS wants to see me first thing Monday morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    thanks for your warm welcome and support earlier in week. The lap went well on Tuesday, didn't find any endo which is good news and feeling better today. Waiting for appointment next Wednesday to see what the plan is from here.

Heart 84, sorry to hear about your results, hopefully it is easily treated and you can move on with some good news x Monday must feel like forever away!

SJG- my friend had 3 emby's transferred at Hollywood but I think they only let her as her emby's weren't making it to day 3, we asked our old clinic about multiple transfer and they said they don't recommend it due to risk of multiple pregnancy. I think it's your choice so weigh the pros and cons and where you are in your journey and make your own decision x

Sounds like lots of us are seeing new FS so all the best with any appt's coming up.

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SJG There was a mistake; I will get a new one Monday in the mail. HFC will do 2 but you will need to write a letter or if you have really low numbers they will offer 2.

Hilton04 Yes it was an error. BFN are always heart breaking. I have learnt to look for signs that it hasn’t worked.

Heart84 Try not to freak too much, I know it’s hard. I hope they have some good news and you can start soon.

LozzyS That is great that they didn’t find any endo. Wednesday will be here before you know it.

A Big Adden and everyone else. I hope everyone ha a great Friday

AFM I will receive a new Financial consent from in the Mail. A tick was overlooked. Still waiting for AF. It should be here near the end of next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I haven't been posting for a little while, started my 2nd cycle and got 9 days into it and it was cancelled as my body started to produce LH when it shouldn't of been, so had to trigger last Friday morning. Off to see the fs today to see what we are trying next.

Hope you are all doing well and welcome to lozzy and a big hi to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry i don't post on here much, but me and dh are doing our first ICSI cycle in February 2013 with Margo Norman @ fert nrth. I wanted to ask if anyone can recommend a good place for acupuncture NOR? also does it help with success rates? Im still trying to get my head around everything (process & terminologies) which is more than half the reason i don't post much i'm sure i will once we start and i start to understand everything a bit better
    Thanks ladies, i hope all our baby wishes come true very soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies... Just a quick hi from Singapore, hope you are all going well, I've been sending positive thoughts your way XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very quiet in here lately! How is everyone going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hilton04, not so good by me, going into hospital on Wednesday for hystaroscopy (sorry for spelling) to try and find out what type of lesion I have inside my uterus. We will only be able to TTC in 6 weeks time at the earliest! So over this roller coaster ride called infertility :'( How are you going?

Hi to all the other ladies and how are you all coping??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry Heart, I really hope this next hurdle gets cleared quickly for you so you can finish on the roller coaster & get what you jumped on for... Sending you lots of baby vibes XXX