Closed Thread
Page 13 of 98 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining this forum. Reading everyone's journey provides great support which I feel I need after a rough 9 months.
    We've been seeing our Fs since january and after 2 fresh cycles and 1 frozen all with bfn i've been diagnosed with coeliac disease and told i have to start gluten free diet and hold off on any more cycles until December! Not sure if anyone else has been tested for it but apparently it causes fertility issues yet the clinics don't routinely check for it? So we decided to change clinics a month ago and now at hollywood which has been a breath of fresh air.
    Has anyone had a lap done before? Fs at Hollywood recommended it to check for endo so booked in for that tomorrow.
    Can't wait for it to all be behind us and start our next cycle.
    Wishing all of you the best for your upcoming cycles Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Luck tomorrow LozzyS and welcome!

I am with HFC and currently 17 weeks pregnant, we are one of those annoying couples that had success first go, I hope the new clinic brings you luck, I have heard alot of stories where people have changed clinics and got success straight away, its amazing what a fresh outlook can do.

Good Luck Again.

Hi Everyone else, hope this is a great week for you all, I am off to Singapore on Wednesday morning for the F1 Grand Prix with my DH, can't wait! Wish today was Tuesday already!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heart84- Hope everything has gone well with you today! X

LozzyS- I am also one of those annoying people that got pregnant first go and also with Hollywood, I now have a 13 month old son and just went back last week to start for bub no2! I had a lap back in 2010 when we first started IVF.
    From memory I was a little crampy afterwards and was told to suck on peppermint lollies and drink peppermint tee as it helps relieve pain from the gas that escapes from around your left shoulder or something….WEIRD HUH!? But it worked! Dr Brett did my Lap, he was great! J

AmyEl- Have a FAB time in Singapore you lucky duck! We have been there twice, LOVE that place!!

AFM-Had my Day2 bloods today. So just waiting to hear if my first FET is all go and if I start my GonalF tomorrow and what dose! Nervous!!

Hope everyone else is doing well, kinda quiet in here!! Is there a Roll Call for this thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heart84 How did your HSG scan go?

AmyEL So do you think change FS will get me my BFP. Have a great trip to Singapore.

LozzyS Good luck with your lap tomorrow. I am with HFC at the moment.

Hilton04 Good luck with Jabbing tomorrow. Sorry too hard for a roll call. I did start one but I think it got lost.

A Big to everyone else.

AFM Clinic called on Friday and told me about my FS and then told me I had to get a referral before my next appointment. So from Friday I had to get a GP appointment for the Monday. Was a little stressed before I called the GP but then all was ok ads I got an appointment for Monday Morning. Now I have my referral and I have my Day 21 appointment tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Samarasmum the HSG did not go as I hoped...it was so painful I could barely cope almost asked them to stop. The doctor said for some it is really painful and for others just uncomfortable. And worse part the results were not what we expected, it does not look like bicornuate uterus but she could not tell whether it was septate, so basically have to wait till next week Thursday for our appointment with Dr Barton to discuss the results and the next steps. Feeling so deflated Good luck with your Day 21 appointment tomorrow!!

Hilton04 - what was your results from the blood work, all good and go?

How is everyone else doing?

AFM - a long wait to discuss hsg results with Dr Barton next week Thursday and hubby is going away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heart Sorry the results weren't as you expected and that it was painful, I had that with my transfer, one of the most painful things I have been through, my passage has a dog leg in it so in order to get the embie in it was a bit of a mission to say the least, poor DH didn't know what to do watching me in pain, he is going to be terrible when I am in labour!!

Samarasmum, who knows a change of FS might be good, a fresh set of eyes and all that, especially is you like HFC saves you transfering clinics to stay with your current FS, but I reckon anything is worth a try for a BFP!

AFM, 1 more day at work and then 2 weeks off, can't wait to be on holidays! I have been getting horrible headaches for about 3 weeks now, just constantly there, and blood noses, my OB said its fine, my blood pressure isn't up so he's not worried... since its my only real sympton I am quite happy to put up with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heart84- So sorry to hear it was so painful, I had one a few years back and I thought it was that painful I felt like I was blacking out! I didnt even find having my son compared to the pain I felt from my HSG. Good thing is, least its over with and you shouldnt need to go thru that again!

AmyEl- I used to get blood noses too when I was preggy (for the first half), used to drive me bonkers cause as soon as I tasted the blood or smelt it my morning sickness was triggered off hahaha...vicious cycle! :P Enjoy your holiday lucky thing.

Started my Gonal today, getting ready for FET. Blood test yesterday showed I was at baseline to get started. Next blood test with be Monday next week. Was so nervous doing my first jab this morning but, didnt feel a thing! YAY! Hopefully I can keep em all like that. I am only on a 25unit dose, is it normal to be this low for a FET? Found out today I am short a box of Pregnyl arghhhhhh so trying to track some down. Anyone on Pregnyl 1500?? Know where I can buy the 3 vial box? Apparently there is a shortage!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    sorry, been quiet my end but just wanted to help Hilton out

I have 2 pregnyl left.. not 3, but you are welcome to them!!!!

I also have a full puregon if anyone needs it
    I have been meaning to advertise if anyone wants them as I'm now 16 weeks pregnant and i don't think they will last till our next cycle (if we do another!!!)

they are here if anyone wants them!
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on your pregnancy Adden! How are you feeling?
    Oh, thank you for the offer of the pregnyl, are you sure you don't want them anymore? I am happy to pay for them if you don't! Where are you located?

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Hilton!
    Im feeling good.. tired chasing a 2 year old around, but generally good. I have GD again, so eating is hard and I'm just trying to be good (cycling 3x a week and trying to walk every day) and no carbs just makes me grumpy!!!
    yes, definitely won't need it again for a while! and if I do, it won't be for at least another 2 years!
    ill pm you!