Closed Thread
Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

First of all just wanted to give a HUGE apology for being MIA. We moved house and have finally got the internet back on, was kinda feeling like I lost a limb for awhile there.
    I have read back a couple of pages and am hoping I am upto track with everyones progress.

Geejay-Congrats on being PUPO. How are you feeling? Hope you are taking things easy

Heart84-I have had a HSG before back in 2010. And from memory it dude hurt a bit but I am pretty sure that’s because I had blockages in my tubes. Not too sure if it’s the same for those with clear tubes, Taking some pain relief beforehand cant hurt! I don’t actually think they told me too!!

SJG-I am sorry to read of your news, big hugs to you and I hope things happen quickly for you.

Samarasmum-Big hugs to you also. Do you have anymore frosties left? Who is your FS?? I hope its not the same as mine!!

AFM:
    Have recently just moved house and now we are unpacked and settled I have my first FS appointment back at Hollywood tomorrow! FREAKING OUT!!
    Wonder what they are going to say? Havent stepped foot in those doors since I had my 7 week scan with my now 13 month old son! Crazyness! I am all prepared for them to spring a papsmear on me, lol like they did last time. However, AF is due to arrive tomorrow or on Friday so dunno if they still will....I kinda hope not!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

M/c starting already, thank god for small mercies
    Thanks for all your support ladies, big wave xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    M/c starting already, thank god for small mercies
    Thanks for all your support ladies, big wave xx
    Thinking of you, glad it happened quickly, hope you have had a glass of wine XX

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Amy, doing one better n headin to Melbourne for the weekend, so there'll be food, wine, shopping n footy a plenty can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews

Enjoy SJG, hope you're going over there to support the Eagles!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN confirmed by BT today. Got our new referrals today and an appointment at a clinic in Brissy next week, glad to get cracking again so soon! See you on the flipside in a couple of years, I will still stalk (and maybe post occasionally). xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my first appointment back with the FS yesterday to discuss options for trying for Bub no2! Wow, was not expecting to walk out of there with drugs in hand and ready to rock and roll ....The same nerves I had 2 years ago are back! Hubby walked out of there and goes...."THAT WAS AN EXPENSIVE APPT!" Hahahaha....

In true FS style he sprung a papsmear, swabs, bloods and a pelvic scan which was all done straight away, sent to the chemist with a script for Gonal-F and Pregnyl and now just awaiting AF!!

I am already confused about what happens when and I havent even started yet hahaha....will the Gonal-F start on Day 1?? I guess I will find out when AF arrives and I call the nurse LOL....
    How is everyone else travelling along??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Geejay Ovidrel may affect a HPT, it all depends on how long it take to leave your system.

SJG Sending you lots of and enjoy the Footy

Heart84 Good luck with your HSG scan on Monday. Puppy’s really do keep you busy. My puppy is getting bigger now and she seems to be listening and not too many accidents in the house. My miscarriage was beginning of this year, but the worst one was the ectopic Scar pregnancy, that went on for 9 months. It is all in the paste and we are moving forward.

Hilton04 It is bad when you don’t have internet. It is great that you are settling in. I have 2 frosties left but I don’t seem to have much luck with them so I am doing another fresh cycle. Yeah I remember the same thing happened to me. I hope AF shows up soon. I should be about 2 weeks behind you, that’s if AF shows up on time. You ring on Day 1 BT Day 2 and start jabbing on Day 3. At least you won’t be having a Day 2 scan as you have already had it.

Sariele Sending you lots of . Maybe changing clinics will do the trick for you. All the best and when you come back let’s hope you have a babe in arms.

A Big AmyEL and everyone else. Enjoy the lovely weekend.

AFM The clinic rang me yesterday to tell me about my FS leaving. Then said I needed to get a new referral before my appointment. So My appointment is on Tuesday and how easy is it to get a GP appointment with your Doctor in a matter of 3 days. To my surprise I managed to get one for Monday Morning. This must be my lucky cycle as everything seems to be falling in place.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies, going for my HSG scan in 4 hours. I am so nervous, don't know if I'm more nervous about the procedure or the results Will update you tonight on the outcome! Hope all of you are going well and had a good weekend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Heart, I hope you get the best possible results.