Closed Thread
Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well transfer done. They said it was a good one! I don't want to move from the couch incase it ruins my chances! Hope your all having a good Friday

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Congrats on being PUPO Geejay! Keep those legs up !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by geejay View Post
    Well transfer done. They said it was a good one! I don't want to move from the couch incase it ruins my chances! Hope your all having a good Friday
    Congrats veejay, hope the TWW goes quickly for you XX

Thanks
    Reviews

Thinking of you SJG, I hope everything is ok with ur bub XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm not technically a Perth girl anymore (for a year or two at least), but whatever, I thought I'd post a quick update for anyone who's interested.

I am in the middle of my TWW of my second and last cycle at Fert. North before I transfer to a Brisbane clinic. It was even worse than last cycle; as you can see from my sig, I got 10 eggs this time, but only 6 were mature. They thawed all four remaining straws of DH's sperm (as opposed to just one last time), and I got a phone call just before I was discharged from EPU to say that they couldn't find any motile sperm AT ALL. They said they'd keep looking but would probably freeze my 6 eggs. On the drive home from hospital I got another call to say they had found ONE motile sperm. One little wriggler. And amazingly, against everyone's expectations, it fertilised overnight. So I had another stupid day 1 transfer, but at least I got to fly home to DH 3 days earlier than expected. They vitrified my five remaining eggs.

I've already chosen a clinic and FS in Brisbane, so as soon as I know for sure that this crazy little emby hasn't taken, I will be transferring there, and the next step is to find out if we can get anything from DH through surgical extraction.

Anyway, just dropping in to let you know what happened this time around. I hope you're all doing well, I will continue to stalk occasionally and will rejoin you in a couple of years, hopefully when we're ready to try for #2. to all!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Nice yo hear from you Sarielle :-) You're always welcome with the Perth girls!

Fingers and toes crossed for little Horatio! Hopefully it's the miracle you're looking for XX

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Geejay Congratulations on being PUPO.

SJG How are you going?

Sariele Once you are a Perth girl you are always a Perth girl. Congratulations on being PUPO. that this is the one for you.

A Big to everyone else I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

geejay  (08-09-2012),Sariele  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Quick couple of questions;

What is PUPO? hahaha I dont get it.

Also is it normal after FET not to be on suppositories but having ovidrel every three days instead, im worried in my hormonal state i missed out on the suppositories (not that i really want them) ha ha

Also I have had some cramping today (day after FET) it comes and goes, would this just be ovidrel reacting with me you think?? Anyone? Its been so long I cant remeber how it all goes and didnt have ovidrel last time.

Hope your all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews

PUPO= pregnant until proven otherwise
    I've had a bit of cramping after all 3 of my FET, not sure about the hormone support, I'm on progesterone pessaries 3 times a day and progynova 3 times a day.

Samarasmum, hope your ok. I'm doing alright, kept myself occupied by cooking up a storm. I don't know what to think, I do feel a lot of pressure for this to work as I don't think my DH is keen on much more of this, n if we never get there I don't know where that leaves us ;( just want a simple life!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

geejay  (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks SJG that all makes sense. Where are you at know? Have you started another cycle yet? I feel for you I really do, I have been fortunate in the past with my cycles but who knows what this one has in store? It is the biggest roller coaster to put ourselves through every time, the wondering, waiting, trying to be positive but not get our hopes up at the same time. I really wish you all the best of luck for this next round!

As for me I can't bloody sleep at night since transfer, I am just doing my head in totally, constantly reading up on things on the net and imagining the best and worst. Also really hoping for my finances that I don't have to go through too many cycles, not only is this emotionally difficult but it's a huge strain on the finances and we now only have 3 frozen embies, so if I don't get anything out of this it's back to a full ICSI round Aaah! I just want to think about something else, thinking about taking up knitting or crocheting to keep me occupied!! What do all you girls do to keep occupied??
    Hope everyone is well!