+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF babies due July, August, September 2012 #2

Oh wow she is so cute. Look at that beautiful hair. Glad she is doing well. And mum too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!!
    Piper Jane was born this morning at 1:37am, weighing 9lb 7oz....after an unbelievably quick labour.....made it to the birthing suite with 20 mins to spare!!

Timed my first full on contractions from 10:07pm. - by the time we dropped DS off at Mums at 1am and got to the hospital I was fully dilated and ready to push!!

It was crazy!!!!

Shes an absolute angel and we are in love xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats ksed!!! Love the name. Wow sounds like an awesome labour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow kseds that sounds awesome, congratulations on your little princess Piper. Sounds like it was a quick labour, well done and enjoy your little lady x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Kseds on your little Piper. And to Grace on your twins!! And to smooch! So many popping now, it's exciting! Hope all the mums and bubs are doing well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all the mums who have already popped are doing well and coping ok with their new babies. I took Sophie to the child health centre and she is nearly back to her birth weight. She is 16 days old today so has until next Monday to get back to birth weight. I think the amount she's eating that shouldn't be a problem.

I have dealt with the painful breast feeding now and things are going well. All it took was a couple of days of pumping breast milk instead of feeding from the boob and my nipples have sorted themselves out. Thank god for nipple cream!! I thought I would have to change to formula at one point because it was so painful but luckily all is good now and she's feeding happily.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone,
    Wow so many gorgeous lil bubs have popped into the world! Congrats to all the mummies :-) I haven't posted in awhile but have been checking in!
    Our little Maggie will be 7 weeks old on Monday, I can't believe it! She is gaining weight nicely and smiling now too which is awesome.
    We had a follow up app with the Paediatrian today as he had diagnosed her with a heart murmur on discharge at the hospital. He had expected it to be 'innocent' however today he said it was 'louder' and there is definitely a hole and he's now more concerned. We now have to go to a Paediatric cardiologist to have further testing. The fact that she is thriving is positive so crossing fingers no further treatment will be required. She also has a bit of a cold at the moment, poor lil love.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone,
    Wow so many gorgeous lil bubs have popped into the world! Congrats to all the mummies :-) I haven't posted in awhile but have been checking in!
    Our little Maggie will be 7 weeks old on Monday, I can't believe it! She is gaining weight nicely and smiling now too which is awesome.
    We had a follow up app with the Paediatrian today as he had diagnosed her with a heart murmur on discharge at the hospital. He had expected it to be 'innocent' however today he said it was 'louder' and there is definitely a hole and he's now more concerned. We now have to go to a Paediatric cardiologist to have further testing. The fact that she is thriving is positive so crossing fingers no further treatment will be required. She also has a bit of a cold at the moment, poor lil love.

Thanks
    Reviews

How strange, my last post went on twice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Missbloggsy - glad to hear Maggie is thriving; hope there's nothing too much to be concerned about with her heart.

Klong - I feel your pain (literally)...Piper is a bit of a chomper and did a bit of damage to my poor nipples in the first couple of days....they reached the cracked and bleeding stage yesterday - so the hospital has set me up with a breast pump for half a day or do to help them recover (would be longer but I'm going him this morning anyway....!!!!)

Bfeeding has been harder this time around....oddly enough, I didn't really have any problems with DS, but Pipers proving a little trickier!!!
    Looking forward to going home today - I've missed my DS - he's been a bit fragile and clingy without me there