Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF babies due July, August, September 2012 #2

Good luck smootch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Subbing in. Sorry I haven't been posting.

Vlad was in special care for the first 5 days, and now we are home we have no Internet connection at our new house as yet.

Congrats to all of the new mummies - and to those still hanging in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad Vlad is home safe, bet you're so relieved. Were there any outstanding issues after everything he went through or is he going to be ok? Enjoy having the little man home.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to klong For This Useful Post:

smootch  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Another glad Vald is home safe

Thank you for thinking of me. Our little man Sam arrives today at 8.26 am 3.3kg a little brother for our elder son! I always wanted two boys so I'm super excited but did pack pink in the bag incase lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to smootch For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

congrats on the new babies.... So excited to see so many of u popping. I'm here feeding my little man and can't believe he will be 7 weeks on Monday. We had his 6 week check up with the peadatrican, he has grown so much he has gone from 2.8kg to 4.6kg, 49cm to 57cm.... Getting so big. He also diagnosed him with reflux the poor thing I thought it was colic as he has bad wind, however when we were in the consult he showed him all the classic signs of a reflux baby who does have colic too. The nurses had been seeing said he had signs of reflux but is so settled, however Dr said that he is a very chilled out baby and he is just taking it in his stride....... But poor thing he does cry in pain and breaks my heart so hopefully medication will help him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your little man smootch!! Glad to hear the csec went well. I too have 3 pink outfits and 3 blue outfits in my case....can't wait to find out which ones I'll be using. I know what you mean about 2 boys...I would like to give DS a little brother too....brothers are cute. But I wouldn't mind a pink bundle either, so... :-)

Bebe - glad to hear Vlad is home and doing well - sounds like there was no lasting damage to his airways??

Belinda- hope the meds are kicking in - poor bubs, colic/reflux is no fun hang in there, I'm sure it will get better soon!!! *hugs*
    Last edited by Kseds; 18-08-2012 at 15:03.

Thanks
    Reviews

The good thing about having another blue is we have SO MUCH stuff from family OS it's crazy so at least we get to use it again (both aug bubs) also dh will now let me go again. Yay I want 4 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all the new mums... there have been heaps of birth announcements!
    I also had my Frat Twins on mon 6th aug. I had a girl and a boy at 36+6 wks. I called them henry andrew and sophia grace. they weighed 2.6 and 2.7 kg.
    Good luck to the pregnant mums.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Grace....congrats!!! Twins....how special! Must be full-on though.....? Love the names; hope you are all doing well :-)

Well, it looks like the "expecting" list is dwindling something fierce now.... More "popped" than "expecting".....!

Which is fantastic and awesome.....but with more and more announcements happening it makes me all the more frustrated with the waiting game.....I feel like I'm never going to get there :-( arrgh....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the new mums. It's very exciting to hear of all the new arrivals and extra special to know they are all doing well.

Molly and I are doing well. She is feeding and sleeping well and except for pain and being tired, I am okay too.

I am trying to upload a pic...hopefully it's successful.