+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF babies due July, August, September 2012 #2

God I hope not. I hope everyone is getting some decent sleeps. A friend of mine has a boy about 3 weeks old then Elly. Up until a month ago he was still waking every 2 hours during the night for a feed. He is a really big boy, but man, I don't know how she functioned on so little sleep. That's when id decide to cosleep I think haha.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls., I'm mainly in the Facebook group for chats and rarely get on here. My bubba is now 13 weeks old (or 3 months today) and he is a terrible sleeper. Up and down all day and night, I'm going insane!
    He is yet to giggle while awake, I've heard it in his "little" sleep though.
    Do you both have facebook?

Thanks
    Reviews

I didn't know there was a Facebook group. Doh. Can you add me? Pretty please. I'll pm you my name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still checking in occasionally but as I'm abroad at the moment it's not that easy to keep up and post.
    All is going well, motherhood is amazing and my little one also sleeps through the night. She feeds 5 times a day with her last feed at 10pm and then through to 7am. We've had some reflux issues but we're trying to keep it under control.
    We're also discussing about having another one, but my dr told me to not get pregnant within a year, because of my C-section...I'm not sure I want to wait that long as there's nothing to say it will work straight away either...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here!
    Motherhood is going well. Molly sleeps beautifully overnight - averages 10+hours. Daytime naps are only short and can be infrequent but I'll take it as a trade off for the good nights.

My biggest issue at the moment is that she can get frustrated not being able to do the things she wants. She tries to sit up when on the change table, doesn't like being cradled like a baby and wants to sit up on my knee and checkout everything. I keep telling her she is an itty bitty baby and not a big baby but she just laughs.

My FS/Obs asked whether I was thinking of 'going again' and I asked him what timeline I would be looking at if I did. He said 6 months, 4 if I wanted too and I just couldnt imagine putting my body through another pregnancy so soon. I was so sick first time around and as I am doing this alone I really have to consider Molly too. If I had frosties it might have been an easier decision to go ahead but I don't.

Best wishes to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gemini - I ve looked uo your name but there are many of you with yoru name!!! What is your profile picture of?
    Ange

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh haha. Didn't think anyone else had that name. I'm from darwin. My profile pic is of me and another lady. Just of our faces I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear motherhood is going well for everyone and that you're all considering doing it again. I feel like I could do it a million times because Sophie's so adorable at the moment. I'm thinking of going again in April/May. I'm going to breastfeed for the first 6 months so that will take me until 6th February then we're going back to the UK for 3 weeks at the beginning of March then hopefully settle in when we get back to Oz and go again with one of our frosties.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay! You're all still here lol

Glad everyone is enjoying motherhood. Like klong said, it's good to hear people are thinking of going again. I might try in the middle of next year too. But as you've said, there's no guarantee it will work the first time anyway so it could be a while.

They are fantastic at this age. Starting to learn everything. But yeah, I think they want to do everything on their own now. Elly hates being held sometimes cause all she wants to do is sit up herself haha.

She's just started sucking her thumb in her sleep haha. So funny. Cause he has the longest fingers she usually makes herself gag. She is obviously getting the hang of it. I just watched her wake from her nap, suck her thumb like crazy and put herself back to sleep. So cute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How much older than Sophie is Elly? Sophie is 14 weeks old today but she's not sitting up by herself yet. She can sit up aided but isn't strong enough to stay there by herself. I have been propping her up on the bed with pillows and she is trying her best to use her stomach and neck muscles to pull herself up but if I left her she would just fall back down. I am worried that she's not progressing as well because I didn't do tummy time with her all the time. She hates it so I normally but her back on her back when she starts crying. She gets too upset and it looks like she's suffocating into the mat when she's on tummy time. I don't like seeing her like that so hope it won't affect her progress. It's so hard to know what to do for the best.