+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Poor Responders Using Luveris, DHEA etc #11

So I POAS last night to see the pregnyl trigger in my system and again the IC barely showed a second line so i'm guessing they are C.R.A.P lol

My symptoms are that i have bloating (bowel still isn't moving as much), nausea (but that mainly occurs after i have my progesterone & provera tablets), periods of fatigue and the all-annoying cramps of every kind: achey, twingy in my side, near my ovaries, occasionally right down low near my vajazzle . I'm laughing at my post earlier in the week "oooh i'm so ok, this is going be totally different from last time weee la la la la". Yeah right. I have absolutely no boobie symptoms either - last time they were huge and i was getting electric shocks through them every so often. This time, my nipples are intermittently sensitive (as in, *TMI* DH can't touch/anything else with them), but yeah, nothing else at all. I'm 5dp5dt today. The cramps and twinges/tugging feelings are making me crazy; I keep expecting to see blood when I go to the bathroom even though I'm not due until next week. I feel like the progesterone is just holding AF at bay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katfer View Post
    Hi ladies,

My news is not good... I had a bio chemical...

It was my 40th birthday on friday - when I found out the results... what a horrible day... My DH was very sweet and tried his hardest to make me have a nice day...I am lucky to have him.

I am so scared that my dream to be a mum will never come true... The doctors tell me that it is a good thing that I was pregnant for 7 weeks and I need to continue trying...my gp said to try to relax as stress is a hinderance...how do I relax when i may not have many eggs left..?

Does anyone know of a success story after 5 failed ivf cycles?

as u can see from my siggy yes success can come.... unfortunately sometimes the road is very looooooooooooonnnnnnnngggg. all up for #1 i did 8 epu, so fingerscrossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katiana OMG you're the mythical IVF legends that we all hear about. Thank you for sharing it with us. Can I ask how old are you & what your AMH level etc is?
    Did you do 20 rounds of IVF or 8 and were the rest FET for your first?
    KandP Hope to hear a +ve from you? Do you test officially on Mon?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ttcno2 good luck for your cycle next week. I'll start mine when AF comes which will be in just over two weeks.

We are ttc naturally this month. Waiting for o though. Bought eBay opk and not very clear, but nothing yet, maybe tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am very excited to be starting my ivf#2, my AF started today.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TTCno2 View Post
    I am very excited to be starting my ivf#2, my AF started today.
    Ooooh yay! All the best!

So I POAS again and the line is almost gone, so think I'm out this time. Have to wait for Wednesday for my BT but I also have an appt with my FS to discuss plans. Saizen next round and Luveris. I only got to have one shot last time before trigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP I am sorry to hear about your BFN. Crossing my fingers for you for next time
    Luckyme1- I found some of the OPK to not be so good, the cheaper ones are not the best and sometimes don't seem to work. I find I get confused with raeding the line, it is not as easy as the instructions. I sometimes get a line that is fainter but has a line inside that is darker than the control and than I get confused about whether I am ovulating or not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I ovulated finally, hooray on day 18. So we DTD and hope we can save the money and get preggers naturally!

TTCno2, I'm glad you're excited about starting your cycle no 2. Are you gonna do anything different? I think I'm going to go into my next cycle with hope and trepidation for the 11 day wait which is hard, I think the trick in the period is to keep busy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on max FSH dose last time and only got two eggs and after FSH started only a couple more eggs came out but they were not the right size so I'd like to try a smaller dose if my FS is ok with it. Also want to ask about Luveris to be added. So we will see what FS thinks about my suggestion when I see him in a few days!
    That's great Luckyme1 about trying, we tried naturally last month but it was later than usual I think day 17 from my opk results and we tried too early even though my FS saw me day 10 and thought it would be day 14 from u/s.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Hope you don't mind if I join this thread. I've been lurking for almost two years (while undergoing IVF) rejoicing in the numerous BFPs and feeling a deep sense of sadness for the others that have left without their longed for baby. I've decided that it's time to join in and become an active participant.

I'm a poor responder with low AMH that has been lucky enough to have one miracle baby through IVF. We got our BFP on our fourth cycle after our FS told us that if it didn't work that time we needed to move on to donor eggs if we wanted to have a child.

So now I'm back for more - we started our fifth cycle today and I'm just hoping that in the last year and a half my ovaries haven't aged too much and they can keep pumping out some eggs (only ever got three eggs per cycle).

Anyway, hope I can be of support to you all and that I will be able to celebrate everyone's BFPs very soon!!!