+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlefeet- I really really want this to work for you. I am sending you lots of positive vibes through the internet.
    Luckyme1- That's a great number, I think they usually aim for 2/3 or 1/2 of the follicles that they see on the scans to have eggs.
    Hopingformore- I hope the 2ww is not too torturous.
    AFM- EPU at end of this week, we will go ahead as I just have gone through so many injections and meds not to do IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTCno2 - hope you're doing okay - I know how you feel getting such low numbers on the scan. I don't know how you're placed financially but you may want to seriously consider going through with the cycle. My cycle sucked but in the end with only two follicles in range I did manage to get to ET. I know the chances are much lower but if your bloodwork suggests there are eggs in those follicles you may want to give it a go (but you have to prepare yourself for the possibility of going to EPU and getting zero eggs). And maybe some more follicles will be visible on your next scan!

Little Feet - it's not over until the BT says it's over - don't give up all hope. Sucks that premenstrual symptoms are so similar to pregnancy symptoms. I know what you mean though about feeling like it just hasn't worked. I know I had incredibly sore boobs as my first pregnancy sign with DS and I just don't have that now so I'm also pretty sure it hasn't worked (but I reserve the right to hold onto some hope until AF/BT tells me otherwise).

Luckyme1 - those follie numbers sound good - how does it compare to your previous cycles?

AFM - nothing much going on other than as I said above, not feeling that it's worked but will wait and see. Hoping everyone else is holding up well and enjoying life as much as you can (under these trying circumstances)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTCno2 - just saw that you are going through with it - good for you! I really hope you get some great quality eggs - will be thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LittleFeet I'm also hoping your AF symptoms are really something else too. The 2WW is horrendous

Luckyme1 Hope Thurs' scan brings you some great news- grow little follies

TTCno2 My DD came from an EPU of 1 egg so my FS always goes ahead with me knowing not to expect much in the way of quantity - FX that your no. is small with a lot of quality

Hopingformore I hope you get a very pleasant surprise, I go crazy in 2WW looking up stuff and have read every scenario eg when you had sore boobs for 1st pregnancy but not the second found lots of ppl are happy to share their experiences). Looking forward to seeing some BFP's soon

AFM I've been jabbing for the past 5 nights with the new drug Menopur FS has got me on. Apparently he's had good results & I was happy to get b/t results today which look like I'm responding a bit better than with Puregon. Did I mention that Menopur is derived from the urine of menopausal nuns

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika - hope Menopur gets you some lovely embies!

Little Feet - how you holding up?

AFM - well I think I'm out. I know it's not over until the BT says it's over but I've started spotting, not pink not brown but definite red spotting. Not fully resigned to BFN yet but feel a sense of sadness slowly engulfing me. I would so love to be wrong and be one of those miraculous stories of how everything was dire but in the end it's a positive but that just hasn't been my story. Anyway, I guess I just have to wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping I'm so sorry that it's not looking great right now, when you talk about sadness slowly engulfing you I really empathise and had to pop in.

It would be great if things turn around and it's not really AF starting.

It's been a hard road for everyone atm

AFM still in the mystery part of the cycle where you don't even know if you get eggs or do they fertilise etc. I am so tired, still struggling with insomnia on & off but feel a huge sense of relief that we have drawn a line in the sand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'm out - AF kicked in around lunch today. Had a cry now trying to pick myself up and get on with life. Will have an enforced two month break due to Xmas shutdown but back on the IVF merry-go-round probably late Jan. Thanks for all the support ladies.

Little Feet - really hope you are getting some awesome news today.

Hope everyone else is having some encouraging signs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the kind thoughts ladies. Sadly got the official BFN today. Totally heartbroken. Sorry for the me post. Wishing you all better luck and sending lots of baby dust x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Feet - oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry, that sucks. Thinking of you at this difficult time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LittleFeet So disappointed for you - I don't know what to say except sorry and I hope we hear of a miracle for you (maybe even a natural one) down the track. Take care hon.

Hopingformore Sorry that AF showed up today - it's just not fair. I think a break for a couple of months can do the world of good. Look forward to better news in the New Year