+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Poor Responders Using Luveris, DHEA etc #11

Hi ttcno2,

I didn't know clinics have donors. I don't think ours does otherwise my doctor would have mentioned it, as she knows we are advertising.

There are also only two clinics here in Canberra and I don't know if the other one does but I've heard the waiting lists are really long.

Thought I felt little AF cramps so I think my period will be here within a week and it's on to cycle three.

Good luck with your cycle sounds like you're throwing everything at it. We're doing growth hormone too. We've also got a shorter trigger time so maybe that will get more eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Luckyme1, QFG offers egg donors as my FS offered me this suggestion but now that I have looked into it for you it says that you can add your name to register but finding your own one will be quicker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick me post. Just out of theatre, they got two eggs! While it's our worst result ever, considering how bad things were looking this is a great outcome. Now the nervous wait for the call tomorrow to make sure the eggs were mature and that they fertilise. Anyway fingers crossed. Hope you guys are doing okay! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hopingformore - hope your 2 eggs become the perfect little embies for you.

Hello Luckyme1 & TTCno2 I wish you all the best for your upcoming cycles.

KandP Huge Congrats on getting that BFP and hope you are coping with the bedrest.

AFM well I'd like to come back to this thread as I complete my 9th and last cycle. I realised my head is all over the place when I just when and my 2nd sniff of Synarel instead of taking my 2nd Dhea tablet. I'm supposed to sniff 12 hrs apart which is about 7pm tonight, now I have to call the nurse and see how much I've stuffed up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Poor Responders Using Luveris, DHEA etc #11

Nessika you're back.

I wondered what had happened to you. Good luck with your next cycle. Gosh nine cycles, you really are a trooper.

Does that include the one with your daughter?

We're doing growth hormone too this cycle. I hope the extra sniff of Synarel doesn't make a difference. Fx

Hoping4more, sorry you only got two eggs. I hope they fertilise, such a terrible wait.

Ttcno2, thanks for looking up that information for me.

Just waiting for my AF to come. Feeling crampier each day so I'm sure it's coming...
    Last edited by Luckyme1; 17-11-2012 at 06:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to hear from you Nessika, best of luck in your cycle too. I sometimes took two sniffs of Synarel because I thought I may not have sniffed it up properly so Idon't think it will make much of a difference.
    Hopingformore, that is definitely good, hope they are good ones and fertilize & grow well.
    luckyme1, when is your AFdue?
    Did any of you ladies take aspirin & clexane together in any of your cycles? I am on aspirin now but FS said he thinks I should really reconsider clexane because it definitely helps implantation but I am scared of having a brain I had my day two scan mtoday and it looks like I don't have many antral follicles so it doesn't look too positive this cycle When I came home I burst out crying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Nessika, I remember you from your earlier posts (been lurking on this forum for ages before actually posting). Was very sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I hope this cycle brings you that longed for sibling for your DD.

TTCno2 - haven't used aspirin or clexane so can't help there. Sorry about your AFC, this whole process sucks but us poor responders really have to hold on to the 'you only need one' mantra.

AFM - well I had one immature egg and one mature egg, thankfully the mature egg fertilised, now we just have to hope it keeps growing. If all okay we'll be having a day 3 ET on Mon. Feeling pretty deflated but very glad we still have one in the running. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

It's nice to be back - well sort of, it would be even better if we didn't need to be here at all

TTCNo2 FS is adding Clexane as a first for me this time, I would definitely do it if your FS recommends. Sorry to hear that you were upset about the AFC - it is a nightmare getting this constant negative f/b but everything crossed that there is a really good egg coming up.

Hopingformore
    Understandable feeling sad about the one that didn't quite get there but hooray for the one that did. GL for Monday's ET

Luckyme1 I never wanted to be a trooper it's just the way it's all turned out - yes this is 9 including DD who was #3. I found HGH did make a difference for me in terms of getting more fert. eggs so FX for you too

AFM I became a lurker for a while as I just felt like I'd run out of steam - I was really disapointed in my last cycle, changed clinics and he seemed to write me off from the beginning, he put me on BCP and then I read on here that was a bad idea for a poor responder I only ended up with one egg even using Saizen, so I'm back with my original FS who is trying a few new things - a new stim called Menopur, Clexane, and embryo glue which is mainly hyaluronic acid put in with the transfer. On top of that doing the Saizen(hgh) and have been on dhea for the last several months. Also so many herbs and potions and acu. At least I'll know that I did everything I could.

Did you see Collette Dinnigan is expecting her 2nd child at 47 yrs old. Apparently she did IVF for yrs then fell naturally - this gives me hope for all of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika - hope the concoction of drugs and herbs gets you that positive result! Are you up to the stim part of your cycle yet?

AFM - Well after today's day 3 ET I'm officially PUPO! Yesterday our embie was only two cells but by today it had progressed and was compacting - my FS said she was pleased with this and glad we didn't cancel the cycle. Now how to make it through the TWW...

I'm on pregnyl shots so I won't be able to do any POAS, usually AF shows before my BT but this has been a strangely drawn out cycle, so not sure what to expect this time. I think it's going to be a stressful two weeks, you'd think by now I'd be used to the disappointment but each and every BFN feels so bad.

The ET was kind of bizarre - it was the same room where I had DS transferred as a 4-cell day two embryo and today he was sitting beside me in his pram while I got our new little embie transferred. I had such mixed emotions, such joy for the beautiful little boy that has made my life so full, and such sadness that I have to go through so much to even try and make a baby (I'm sure you all understand). Anyway he'll get a sibling soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry been MIA for a while. I have been lurking and cheering you all on, but like Nessika I also had run out of steam. I kind of went into withdrawl and needed to go through my last cycle on my own.

Nessika - I am praying that this is the cycle that works for you. No one should have to go through this 9 times. You must have some incredible strength, this si my 4th cycle and will definately be my last. Even if someone gave us the money to try again I am not sure that I could emotionally cope with it. Thinking of you and sending

HopingForMore - Congratulations on being PUPO!! When is your bt? I am also using Pregnyl this time around and my bt will be on the 28th. Lovely story about your ET, maybe that room will bring the good luck you need to give your beautiful boy a younger sibling. I really hope so, best of luck to you xxx

TTCno2 - Sorry you are having a difficult time. I am not sure where you are in your cycle as just coming back tot he thread but hope that for you also this will be the one that works. Best of luck xxx

Luckyme1 - Sounds like you have been going through it. Hope that you find a donor soon and get your BFP x

to anyone I've missed.

AFM - So we have just completed cycle 4. I had an expanding blast transferred on Sat. We did DNA testing with ICSI this time and got 3 embryos (I had 4 eggs collected - 1 was immature). The remaining 2 embryos made it to early blast stage but were not suitable for freezing as they stopped growing. So the one on board is my last hope of giving DS a sibling.