+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Poor Responders Using Luveris, DHEA etc #11

Bhcg of 14, feeling very numb today as it looks like I'm having a biochemical pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate BCP, my FS says it doesn't count because most people have them and they do not even know about it. But I think it does and it's like getting your hopes up and than crushed again. I've had 2 BCPs. AT my clinic they recommend not to test until 20 days after EPU but who can wait that long! You will get there, stay positive. Big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme1 I am sorry to hear that Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme1 - thats disappointing... we all know how it feels... big hugs... you will get there... we all will...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies - can someone help with a question (please)...

I am currently 7 days past a 3dt of 2 embryos... last night i noticed 2 very small pin head sized drops of blood when wiping (sorry if TMI). This morning it was about 5 drops...since then nothing... they are very small drops of red blood... I think it may be one of 2 things... the dreaded AF or possibly implantation but i read that implantation is brownish in colour...can anyone help me...I am so scared...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katfer it does sound like it could be the implantation. I would definitely call your clinic to speak with a FN. Let us know how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,

i called the nurse and she told me that my progesterone level is 181 so more than likely this is not causing the spotting...it doesn't look like af but i'm not sure... i'm cramping but that may be the pregnyl...it is all too confusing... my local doctor said it could be a urinary infection so he tested...will find out on monday...i'm so confused...

thank you for your support...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i had my last US & bloods yesterday and my FS could see around 6 follies on each ovary! Considering in my first cycle, there were no follicles on my right ovary, i'm just hoping that the DHEA may be helping with this, and that it means that my eggies are of better quality! EPU is tomorrow morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katfer Just wanted to check how my cycle buddy was going? Any signs yet? Not long to go now and we'll know for sure

Kandp How did EPU go yesterday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, my last thread looks like it was not posted!
    KandP Good luck
    Luckyme1 hope you are better today
    Nessika & Kafter looking fwd to hearing about your results