Closed Thread
Page 93 of 128 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Wen you watch me try to put our screaming baby down to sleep for over half an hour, knowing that I've had a headache for two days and a bad back, and you just sit on the couch reading your stupid car forums, and then you look up at me and put freakin earplugs in your ears, it makes me fantasise just a little about bopping you backside the head with a golf club...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    Wen you watch me try to put our screaming baby down to sleep for over half an hour, knowing that I've had a headache for two days and a bad back, and you just sit on the couch reading your stupid car forums, and then you look up at me and put freakin earplugs in your ears, it makes me fantasise just a little about bopping you backside the head with a golf club...
    My hubby can be really arseholey like this some times I know exactly how your feeling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    YOU HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER!... so no i do not have buds or smokes to lend you until
    payday and I sure as hell ain't your bro :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylasWorld View Post
    YOU HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER!... so no i do not have buds or smokes to lend you until

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    Sigh. Just so over It. I'd like to know when it's my turn to have a baby and be pregnant and show off the belly bump and new born and everything. I just don't think it's going to happen. Ever.
    Big, big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylasWorld View Post
    Likewise our house is not the bl00dy seafood shop, if you want them dial the 02 like your supposed to! Some weeks the phonecalls start at 6am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprisedmummytobe View Post
    Body why can't you be nice to me? Constant nausea and dizziness. I am not enjoying pregnancy. Why can't I enjoy something I have wanted forever?
    I'm with you Suprisedmummytobe. There was nothing in the pregnancy books about bleeding for weeks, ending up in hospital and having three blood transfusions. I'm sick of bed rest and want my 19 week 'glow' I keep reading about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF ur a filthy b!tch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dp, you really need to sort your "stalker" out. its getting WAY to obsessive! I know at first we both thought it was somewhat "funny", but now its out of control!
    If I get one more txt from this stupid crazy b**ch, I'll make it my mission to go find her myself and destroy her phone (and possibly her! Lol)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I can deal with a headache for the last few days but quit with the making me very very nauseas part! Stupid headache.

Sent from my Unicorn.