Closed Thread
Page 92 of 128 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by purpdirewytch View Post
    i just want to curl into a ball and cry. Its so not fair...
    ill join you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My next door neighbours parrot is driving me f-cking insane. I really don't want to hear that kind of noise at this time of the night.

Can't relax

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mama and her little bear View Post
    Thank you. Last few weeks have been so hard and i couldnt see the end of the tunnel but it will come soon for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thousands of millipedes everywhere! I hate that the wet weather brings them out and the little b**tards are all over the walls and the ground. Argh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sigh. Just so over It. I'd like to know when it's my turn to have a baby and be pregnant and show off the belly bump and new born and everything. I just don't think it's going to happen. Ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you both don't wonder why i stopped making an effort..

aside You being my sisters and one of you 'forgot' to come to my wedding.. Hey i've been dealing with that for almost a year now still waiting for the apology.
    And the other being so fickle and indecisive assuming i can drop everything with a few days notice to come to your last minute unprepared event. Over and over...

You both never fail to take the **** out of everything in my life, were
    Adults now, banding together and making fun of your little sister isn't something your supposed to do when your an adult. Its just mean.

I realize my married surname is not the best and 'funny' upon first hearing it, all the baby name suggestions that rhyme or take the crap out of my surname is not something i find funny.

Go laugh about it amongst yourselves where i don't have to be bombarded with your silly and stupid suggestions to 'one up' each other on who can suggested the 'funniest' alliteration to take the **** out of my surname.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wish this cold would get stuffed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoalready View Post
    I hope you both don't wonder why i stopped making an effort..

aside You being my sisters and one of you 'forgot' to come to my wedding.. Hey i've been dealing with that for almost a year now still waiting for the apology.
    And the other being so fickle and indecisive assuming i can drop everything with a few days notice to come to your last minute unprepared event. Over and over...

You both never fail to take the **** out of everything in my life, were
    Adults now, banding together and making fun of your little sister isn't something your supposed to do when your an adult. Its just mean.

I realize my married surname is not the best and 'funny' upon first hearing it, all the baby name suggestions that rhyme or take the crap out of my surname is not something i find funny.

Go laugh about it amongst yourselves where i don't have to be bombarded with your silly and stupid suggestions to 'one up' each other on who can suggested the 'funniest' alliteration to take the **** out of my surname.

Hugs for you lovely girl. Their loss. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Wish this cold would get stuffed
    Amen to that! Have discovered having a cold and trying to raise a 5 week old is frustrating and not fun. I think she has it, too, as she sounds very snuffly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yell at her again and ill rip your head off