So I need all 4 of my wisdom teeth out & they are 'complicated' so will have to be done in hospital. After several stays in hospital in the last 4 years I was praying my next trip to hospital would be to have a bub. But no, will have to delay next ivf cycle until this is sorted. Plus it's gonna cost $3,500 & we don't have Private Health Insurance Ahhhh!!!!