Don't tell me this is the beginning of you dropping your midday nap. Please no ... I need this nap as much as you...
for the umpteenth time your backyard is not a fire pit. STOP burning all your rubbish!
The smoke and smell comes straight into my house.
Maybe if you threw your rubbish in the bin instead of out the back door we would all be happy and you wouldnt be such feral pigs.
ive had enough of the following:-
- my mouth ulcers...id like a HOT meal.now
- DP.....yes your on night shifts....but im here alone with a newborn.....so guess who else is on night shift with 2 kids...thats right....ME. I dont get the chance nor have i had 8 hours uninterrupted sleep for 7 weeks....and you come home and complain how tired you are?
- my weight. i NEED to get bsck to my pre preg weight....but sleepong 3 hours a night im kind of emotionally eating.
- not knowing what you want me to do anymore.....if its that bad...leave.
- holding it all together :-(
Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
I wish my children would listen to me, just once and be happy.
Hopefully Waiting (20-03-2013)
Feel like a failure of a mother. I am doing my best, my son struggles in certain situations, he isnt naughty, im not a bad mum, he's just struggling to adjust. Please stop staring at us and shaking your head and giving me filthy looks when he is having a meltdown. I'm doing my best here and your judgment is destroying me.
Tell your thieving child to keep his or her mitts off my child's lunch. Whom might I add nearly went without lunch today because whoever your kid is pinched her lunch box. If it hadn't of been for one of the two days the canteen is open in a week she wouldn't have had lunch.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!