Closed Thread
Page 84 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    BFP on one test, BFN on another. Make all tests the same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mother is driving me up the wall and it makes me want to smash my head against a brick wall the fact that I HAVE to live with her. Yes, my child has a hard time going to sleep, yes she has issues where she doesn't want me leaving her. She spends 50% of her time with her father, of COURSE the night she comes back she wants me. I know the only reason you do this is because it p!sses you off that she loves me more than you, but I AM HER MOTHER. That does NOT mean you can judge me, undermine me or try to make her do what YOU want when I'm not around. I am getting so stupidly over your crap I'm about 5 minutes away from living on the effing street just to get away from you.
    She is MY CHILD. I will parent her and make choices for her that I see fit, whether you effing like it or not. I don't care if you think I'm weak, or if you think Im a pushover because I prefer to cuddle my child when she is so upset that she is hyperventilating and screaming because she wants me and not you. I don't think that giving my daughter what she asks for makes me a bad parent. So get the eff over it!!!!!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The worst part of being sick is the earache and crackling noise that comes with it every time I swallow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully Waiting View Post
    Motherhood: im sitting in a singlet and my undies (no bra of course) with my newborn in one arm and trying to eat stirfry dinner with the other. I have a mouthful of ulcers that are going down my throat and my neck is sore from it. Im in PAIN. Just tried a forkfull of stirfry and its all down me and on my chin and it hurts to eat.To top it off DP is on night shifts so im on my own... So the stupid ads that say how beautiful motherhood is might want to come have a look at me right now!
    Oh my! I hope u feel better soon xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just.want.to.clean.the.house!

My 7 wk old is screaming and my 5yo is not helping - the contents of her room is strewn throughout the whole house! Grr, thats what you have a room for!! AND the guest room is a guest room! Not an extra room for you to keep your sh!t in...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you cat for peeing in the Bugaboo. Be warned! You're on thin ice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I miss out on spending Easter with my kids a g a i n because DH is the prodigal son and expected to spend every event with his sMother and I refuse to go there and be treated like an unwelcome smell. Yay me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicho View Post
    I miss out on spending Easter with my kids a g a i n because DH is the prodigal son and expected to spend every event with his sMother and I refuse to go there and be treated like an unwelcome smell. Yay me.
    I'm so sorry :-( my MIL is the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Livvey.xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty sure you are a lying drug addict . No point asking you because you will not be honest. fuc$ing can't stand the sight of you. You make me sick.