Closed Thread
Page 79 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    If you text me today whinging about your **** again, I'll pretend I've left my phone at home. You're meant to be my best friend and the only time I've heard from you in the last month is when you wanted advice. I'm not your goddamn agony aunt. I've got my own **** going on. Not that you'd know coz you don't ask, and I don't text seeking advice/sympathy every time something is a little difficult.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Somehow, me helping you out when in need, turned into you taking advantage of me all. The. Freaking. Time. If your own family is saying no, then maybe it's time to organise your sh*t and do it yourself. Gah, try and do something nice for another mummy and look what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wish I didn't know what I know, because I don't know what to do with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It may not be entirely rational or logical but they are my feelings and I wish I could explain better and get you to understand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    In the last 10 days in this house: lung infection, sinus infection, head lice and now gastro. I want to run away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Exhausted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Omfg could you be anymore up yourself!!! Seriously I wish I could be perfect just like you, what a hero you are! Honestly your head is so far up your own fake **** you wouldn't know what day light is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got engaged i didn't kill someone. Jesus just once can you be happy for me. :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by purpdirewytch View Post
    I got engaged i didn't kill someone. Jesus just once can you be happy for me. :'(
    Congratulations! xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mumoftwoboys2005 For This Useful Post:

purpdirewytch  (15-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M.2. View Post
    I want you back. I didn't get to meet you. I didn't get to hold you. Hear your voice. Show you to your daddy. Didn't get to live the dream I had planned. Why? Again? How many times do I have to go thru this? I don't want to function. I want to sleep. I want to put my hand back on where you grew and imagine what you would have looked like. Your daddy was scared to get excited, then he did and now your gone. It wasn't long between finding out you were with us then losing you. You had not fully formed and still the grieving is hard. Im in lot of pain. And wish it was easier. You will not be forgotten. Just wish I knew this would be the last time.
    Thank you for reminding me to appreciate what I have. I'm so sorry for your loss.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funnels For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (14-03-2013),Hopefully Waiting  (14-03-2013)