Closed Thread
Page 77 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HugsBunny View Post
    Is she having a day sleep? Do you have a routine?
    Some days - at daycare which I have no control over. And of course not. I have no choice to live with my mother and extremely loud and constantly busy brothers who have people over as they please. I'm f***ing over it. We share a freaking bed for crying out loud. I'm not surprised she doesn't sleep. I wouldn't either. I'm just sick of hating it. I'm sick of being angry and having to talk so sternly/almost yell to get her to put her freaking head on the stupid effing pillow. I can't do it anymore. I can't. I'm literally a bad night away from giving her to him for good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's asleep finally so I have my head back again, I just can't deal with her not sleeping every single night. It's driving me batsh!t crazy.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lucymoo View Post
    Some days - at daycare which I have no control over. And of course not. I have no choice to live with my mother and extremely loud and constantly busy brothers who have people over as they please. I'm f***ing over it. We share a freaking bed for crying out loud. I'm not surprised she doesn't sleep. I wouldn't either. I'm just sick of hating it. I'm sick of being angry and having to talk so sternly/almost yell to get her to put her freaking head on the stupid effing pillow. I can't do it anymore. I can't. I'm literally a bad night away from giving her to him for good.
    You can tell day care to not let her sleep Hun. That's your choice as the parent.

A routine for bed time would be dinner/bath/ bedtime story and snuggles with you - all at the same time. You have to be committed to it though and make sure that you follow through with it. I'm sure you'll see results soon enough :-)

Bed time struggles suck big time. My 3.5yo has only recently become easy to get to bed and that's only when he has no day sleep. I've told day care 'no day sleeps unless he's really going to lose it' and if he gets to that point then only let him sleep for half an hour. I'm about to bring that back to 15-20 mins this week.

The alternative though is to let her stay up later. If its causing this much stress for you both then why put yourselves through it?

It's a phase that will pass.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    took the words out of my mouth

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Seriously?!?!? Its always going to be the same **** with you Isnt it!
    Took the words out of my mouth.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefully Waiting For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stop being such an immature pig! You were mature enough to marry me and now you can be mature enough to deal with the separation and sort out what needs to be sorted out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mama and her little bear View Post
    Does she come out a lot or just take a long time to fall asleep?
    My ds was a nightmare and now he still takes 2-3 or more hours to fall asleep most nights but finally stays in bed fooling around til he falls asleep

And if you request it daycare can shorten or keep your dd awake, my ds hasn't day slept since 15 months and if he does he will be up til 12/1 am at the earliest

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510b using BubHub
    She just keeps getting up! She'll ask for me to lay down, then if I do, muck around. If I don't she'll keep getting up whinging, taking a nappy off and "going to the toilet" (she realises that we want her to TT so she'll try to use that as an excuse to get up). She slept till 9.30 this morning so I think she needs the sleep! She just needs to actually go to sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want you back. I didn't get to meet you. I didn't get to hold you. Hear your voice. Show you to your daddy. Didn't get to live the dream I had planned. Why? Again? How many times do I have to go thru this? I don't want to function. I want to sleep. I want to put my hand back on where you grew and imagine what you would have looked like. Your daddy was scared to get excited, then he did and now your gone. It wasn't long between finding out you were with us then losing you. You had not fully formed and still the grieving is hard. Im in lot of pain. And wish it was easier. You will not be forgotten. Just wish I knew this would be the last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You said to pick you up from the train station at 4.20.... It is now 4.45 and I'm still f****ng waiting! I got better things todo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M.2. View Post
    I want you back. I didn't get to meet you. I didn't get to hold you. Hear your voice. Show you to your daddy. Didn't get to live the dream I had planned. Why? Again? How many times do I have to go thru this? I don't want to function. I want to sleep. I want to put my hand back on where you grew and imagine what you would have looked like. Your daddy was scared to get excited, then he did and now your gone. It wasn't long between finding out you were with us then losing you. You had not fully formed and still the grieving is hard. Im in lot of pain. And wish it was easier. You will not be forgotten. Just wish I knew this would be the last time.