Closed Thread
Page 70 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    7 weeks since I put my mat leave paperwork request in to Centrelink - completed mind you and STILL no mat leave pay! Grr are you completely incompetent or what?

AND every time I ring the Family Assistance line it's 'busy'!
    Call another centerlink number and ask to be put through to family assistance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummabearr For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    bored...that is all.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear Dr, you were the one that said you would book my appointment as a priority, so why you've now decided not to bother and make me wait 2 months is beyond me, feeling like I'm having a heart attack at my sons school is not my idea of fun thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Damn toothache! Stop sucking the joy out of my life and leave me the hell alone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    No, I'm not ok.

Oh that's right, you didnt ask. Because despite me being the one who is there for everyone else when they're having a hard time, no one is ever anywhere to be found when I'm struggling.
    Big hugs honey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gongmummy View Post
    It took them almost 3 months to process mine, and then they paid almost all of it in a lump sum
    After finally getting through they said they sent the request to my employer (on 28 Feb) employer has no record - its pay cut off on Friday so won't be getting anything for at least another 3 weeks... AND they have said they requested it to be backdated which means I'll get a lump sum AND I can pretty much guarantee that payroll will stuff up the tax and I'll be slugged! Hmph, wish I didn't have to deal with Centrelink at all! 😡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    After finally getting through they said they sent the request to my employer (on 28 Feb) employer has no record - its pay cut off on Friday so won't be getting anything for at least another 3 weeks... AND they have said they requested it to be backdated which means I'll get a lump sum AND I can pretty much guarantee that payroll will stuff up the tax and I'll be slugged! Hmph, wish I didn't have to deal with Centrelink at all! 😡
    Omg! Must have been the week for it!!!! I submitted my forms approx 1mth after Miss C was born in Oct, and deferred the PPP so i could take more time off with bub. My Business Support Officer is amazing, n chased everything up: Centrelink didn't process my stuff til one week after it was due, which then missed my org's cut-off, and they can't issue my pay manually. So I have to wait til next Wed.
    Why do the honest people always get stuffed around by Centrelink?????

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mushiedaina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I replied, but my post didn't show??

I could have written the same bloody Centrelink posts!!!!! Ahhhh!

I even forwarded my paperwork back in Nov, to start PPL this Feb, and they still processed it late, so my work couldn't pay me, so I won't get anything til next week!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mushiedaina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sick of feeling liek a sitting duck in this world.. Waiting for one bad thing to knock us into an awful situation. Well it has. No car for weeks, finally found one half as good as our old one and we are going to be broke for weeks paying for it and getting it reregistered.

No food in the house. Hardly any money to get any. And I still can't find any night work.

Why is it so hard. I married my DH because I love him. I had my kids because I loved them. But now we're struggling so much be ause its brought us all to such a poor life and one bad incident has knocked us down for months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiplusthree View Post
    So sick of feeling liek a sitting duck in this world.. Waiting for one bad thing to knock us into an awful situation. Well it has. No car for weeks, finally found one half as good as our old one and we are going to be broke for weeks paying for it and getting it reregistered.

No food in the house. Hardly any money to get any. And I still can't find any night work.

Why is it so hard. I married my DH because I love him. I had my kids because I loved them. But now we're struggling so much be ause its brought us all to such a poor life and one bad incident has knocked us down for months