Closed Thread
Page 64 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Why must you wake up after 15 minutes? It takes me an hour to get you to sleep. I have a headache and am exhausted. I need a break!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    3rd night in a row you haven't come home. Hope you like divorce

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by btmac View Post
    Stupid **** dog. 7 years of blood sweat and tears. We make you part of our family and just like that your so badly injured we have to put you down. **** you. Miss you so bad already love you Jazzi.
    I'm really sorry for your loss!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mysticme For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (28-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Damn you body, I seriously cannot cope with any more pain, I'm over it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjong View Post
    I hate anxiety
    Hugs, me too hon!

AFM - I'm sick of picking up cat 'number 2s' from our backyard when we don't even have a cat. I'm sick of smelling cat pee in our front yard every time I walk up our garden path.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mama and her little bear View Post
    please go to sleep please go to sleep
    I'm a bit tired of the crying, I am trying so hard NOT to be a cranky mumma but you are SO tired you're crying for nothing so please just sleep!

And please dont wet the bed tonight, I know you likely will cos you refused to go toilet but please dont cos Im to far behind in my washing!
    I hear you xo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefully Waiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go to the toilet!!! Go to sleep at night!!! Stop whinging and carrying on about the tiniest things!!! Just listen! All three of you!

DH stop acting like it's so easy! You're not dealing with the hardest parts of this half as much as I am! Youre always off to work or sleeping through the 1hour+ feeds 3-4 times a night and 5k walk in weather to and from school and kindy with double pram full+1!! (yes I appreciate that he works. Im just so exhausted) I dont appreciate you acting like Im some big whinger and the kids and all this should be a breeze and why do I have a problem!

Hurry up and close this stupid credit account you useless company so we can get this loan so I can get this car Who makes you send them a by post letter requesting the account be closed after its on $0 and make you wait 7 working days for no good reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just stop screaming, stay awake and lay quietly I don't care, don't go to sleep I don't care, just stop crying, I am so so so tired, I can't sleep when you scream all night for no reason other than you are SO TIRED!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You broke me, you broke my daughters heart. You didnt want to see my son when he was born, you pick men over me, i went to therapy because of you! i just finished my sessions!!! ...... then after 9 months not hearing from you..... you call, out of the blue, catch me by suprise. NOW IM A MESS AGAIN, i walk around so nervous. you cause me to shake I get hot flushes and cry more now on the inside than i ever did. feel like im back at square one. THANKS ..... and you think you have the right to STILL think your my MOTHER?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aaaaaaaaggggghhhh- that is all I have to say!!!