Closed Thread
Page 55 of 128 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default One Line Vent Thread #4

As if I don't have enough **** to deal with right now, now I have to deal with a tyre that almost blew when I don't have enough to buy another f*****g one!!!!!! And just to add insult to injury when I was trying to get the spare out, the boot door slammed closed on my back. Thanks, so much. I REALLY need this right now!! Then to have my mother tell me to shut up and stop whinging.... Eff you!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

DP, I really hope ur okay n ur probably just at the pub n if this is the case, after not hearing from u since this morning n u doin a new job-fck u! I had tea ready n everythin n u can't even call just to let me know ur safe n let me know WTF ur doing!!!
    Clearly if u r at the pub, my car is getting left in the town over while u waste $$ we don't have for a fckn taxi.

Inconsiderate ar$ehole!

Thanks
    Reviews

Seems like I have a lot to vent today. This is sh!t. Total, utter and complete dog sh!t. Life, you are one hell of a sadistic b@stard. I hate you tonight, I really do.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    DP, I really hope ur okay n ur probably just at the pub n if this is the case, after not hearing from u since this morning n u doin a new job-fck u! I had tea ready n everythin n u can't even call just to let me know ur safe n let me know WTF ur doing!!!
    Clearly if u r at the pub, my car is getting left in the town over while u waste $$ we don't have for a fckn taxi.

Inconsiderate ar$ehole!
    Hope you're alright xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucymoo View Post
    Hope you're alright xxx
    Grrrr just makes me feel like I'm nothing when he does it. He ended up being at the pub so I told him not to bother coming home! I'm in such a fragile state at the moment xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Buy a very expensive appliance. Its delivered damaged, shop wants to give me $100 instore voucher as compensation... Um, how about no. Get your appliance out of my house, give me my money back, ill buy elsewhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DF,
    It was so thoughtful of you to come home to your sick fiance who is dehydrated and starving, because she can't eat anything. I really appreciated those cuddles you were going to give me to make me feel better. They were great. I even really love the fact that with a headache, you decided to close the lounge room door so that it wouldn't get worse while you and our housemate cranked death metal and got drunk as f!ck, for the umpteenth night in a row. Thank you for coming to bed and passing out right next to me, with me laying there asking you for some ice chips or something. That was *very* thoughtful of you. And thank you for the huge mess you made of the kitchen and left me to clean up. Thanks for helping me get some kind of food I can hopefully eat, too. I do so enjoy holding onto a bench so I don't pass out, just because of your considerate a$$. Oh, and tomorrow when you get up for school? You're effing welcome. I crawled out of bed and over all the crap I had hoped you would think of putting away today, to go and get my phone and charge it so you can make it to school on time.
    Go f!ck yourself. I love that this is the new "mature" you that you're showing, after our discussion the other night. Woot.
    Love, me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: One Line Vent Thread #4

thanks for the $10 child support and the 7 days you have spent with DS in 9mths. Get a job, stop sponging off your sister oh and by the way your precious white goods that are in my house im keeping as back pay of child support... your a pot smoking loser and i should never have put up with it as long as i did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    It is day 7 on these antibotic's he is suppose to be getting better not back to huge pain he was in the beginning.

Waitting 2 weeks to have a ultrasound to find out if he nees surgery is dam crazy. I have had enough.

DH for heaven sake your on sick leave stop trying to do your job. No i won't let you work a 12 hour shift when your suppose to be home with your foot up not building cupboards to give away at the silly trade night. That your not suppose to be going to because your on sick leave. Maybe that why your not getting better. Please just stay in the bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: One Line Vent Thread #4

Feel even more screwed over the ibsurance has taken a further 700 away from me and is now only giving us 2400. No cars i can find at all are even road worthied for that. Feeling pretty hopeless right now. I worked so hard NOT to be here ever again yet here I am.

Sent between chaos ~