Closed Thread
Page 48 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default One Line Vent Thread #4

Quote Originally Posted by iammom View Post
    When you do the dishes, empty out food scraps from the sink! It sucks to see a sink full of food scraps at 3am!
    Yes! And wipe the sink down afterwards! And help do the dishes/ANY housework when u know I've had a crying teething baby to look after as well as try n keep the house clean n organized before we go away for 2weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: One Line Vent Thread #4

Flush the toilet! It smells worse than the cat litter

Thanks
    Reviews

Omg dh put me in such a bad frigging mood! I can feel anger and frustration in my whole body!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Go to bed early, spend an extra 30mins fixing bed, after DH decides to jump on bed and break it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

All I asked for was a card n some flowers...hope u enjoyed ur nite of being spoilt n relaxing. My heart is breaking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

You do not know my child better than me. Just because you see him every now and again, doesn't mean you Have any idea what we go through on a daily basis. So no I am not over reacting and this is precisely why I don't talk about his issues because I am sick of people who dont know him second guessing me!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Croup, don't you effing dare come around here, it's DS's birthday party on Saturday, first real one he's had

Thanks
    Reviews

Whatever illness you are present yourself! I am sick and tired of not knowing what is really going on with dd. It has been a long 2 years. Please let her be a healthy normal child!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Dont think you know what is best for my son coz you cant even feed yours. Stay out of it. How bout you go to bed so you can wake up when your son gets up but that wont ever happen will it. Lets put money on it that i bet my cleaner will give him breakfast and she wastes her time coming because your son will just make a huge mess.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm sick of everything. Sick of money, sick of barely getting by, sick of not having my DP here with me and not having my DD with me right now. Sick to effing death of feeling like there's no poor to my studying because I'm going to fail anyway. I'm sick of public transport. I'm sick of having ADD and finding it impossible to effing organise, plan, priorities or time manage. I'm sick of being a big fat ugly piece of sh!t with no self esteem, or self control. I'm sick of COD and having no control of what I WANT to put in my mouth. And let's face it, like any addiction, it normally wins. I'm sick of not wanting to exercise. I'm sick of my depression playing up. I'm sick of wanting to cry constantly and not wanting to move.
    More than anything I'm scared I death about how I'll cope when DP and I have no contact for 5 weeks. He's my rock and I don't know how I'll cope.
    I hate life. I can honestly say I HATE life. I'm sick of being alive if this is all it is. The only things keeping me going is DD and DP. And I only get DD half the time because I'm a weak idiot who let FOB get his demands. Which means its safe to say that at least half the time I wish I wasn't alive.