Closed Thread
Page 42 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default One Line Vent Thread #4

I get it, things are good for you, which is great - don't get me wrong, I am happy for you but would you just STFU about how perfect you think you are for once? No one cares, find something else to talk about other than yourself - it is just irritating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: One Line Vent Thread #4

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemissellie View Post
    So over this sickness, stupid influenza
    feel better soon! I had influenza in August last year and it lingered for almost 3 months it was awful.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: One Line Vent Thread #4

Quote Originally Posted by lucymoo View Post
    Ex.
    I WILL fight you. I will get what I deserve and more importantly what our daughter deserves. You are unstable and I don't trust you with her.
    Oh, and I think it SUCKS that you expect me to pay half of her swimming lesson fee when you won't allow me to go and watch my own daughter first (or consecutive) swimming lesson, but you and your precious girlfriend get to play happy families.
    I hate you. I wish for nothing more than to have never told you I was even pregnant. And if you have ANY negative effect on our daughter emotionally..... Grrrrr.
    Much love hun xo

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Omfg dd! I seriously can not keep doing this with you!!!! Im almost at my wits end arguing with you about everything!! Please grow out of this sh!t asap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why cant i catch a break and my DH get a new job. and WHY THE HELL DO I GET SICK THE FIRST MONTH I START TRYING!!!

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

It is NOT unreasonable to say I'm not feeling that great about being alone with the baby for the next 48 hours (bar when DH comes home to sleep) without any consultation, and you WOULD feel exactly the same way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't I go one month without having to see some sort of health professional? I'm over feeling sick/having issues & I'm even more over costing my DP so much money in general & in health costs as I can't work because I keep getting sick. Argh it's a vicious cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews

DD please please PLEASE go to sleep! We've been doing this up and down from the cot for almost 2 hours now. You are tired and so is Mummy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I HATE centerlink!! I didnt think it was possible for them to get more confusing and unhelpful but apparently it is.

DP, please stop dodging the money issue and leaving it all up to me. I need help working out the budget already. Not talking about it cause 'you dont like to see me stressed out' is BULL! Your avoidance is stressing me out!

Thanks
    Reviews

My in laws live with me & I hate it