Closed Thread
Page 21 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default One Line Vent Thread #4

Why is it STILL not our turn to have a baby? What exactly have we done wrong. Are we horrible people? I don't understand why we deserve nothing month after month :,-(

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: One Line Vent Thread #4

Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    Why is it STILL not our turn to have a baby? What exactly have we done wrong. Are we horrible people? I don't understand why we deserve nothing month after month :,-(

Omg your making me cry :-(
    Big hugs xoxox
    Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Seriously, i am not your mother. I am not your babysitter so stop treating me crap. You live here and i need help. I pay alot of money each week for house cleaning yet it doesnt seem worth it. I work, you sleep ALL day(today you got up at 2pm) so i had to look after your DS as your incapable to do it) and you do nothing with your life. Please explain why i should come home after working to my house a mess, your child pulled out every toy with him refusing to pick up a single toy and no help from you. Last nights dishes are still there from you. They werent from me and DS as i worked all day and we got home went straight to the school dance and then both of us went to bed basically as soon as we got home. Also dont appriciate your kid p1$$ing all over my couch with you telling me he doesnt need a nappy. Please explain why your couch was wet and smelt like urine as i certainly didnt pee on it.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

****ing acne and ****ing yasmin pill. Acne clearer on yazmin and I gain 6 kgs! Off the yazmin and my acne comes back

Im a bridesmaid next week and my dress is tight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mahjong View Post
    ****ing acne and ****ing yasmin pill. Acne clearer on yazmin and I gain 6 kgs! Off the yazmin and my acne comes back

Im a bridesmaid next week and my dress is tight
    Hugs Marj. Would "suck 'em in" pants/slip help with the dress?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Mahjong  (09-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Cali, youre a bloody gem!! Thank you!!! I will grab some tomorrow after school run!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahjong For This Useful Post:

Californication  (10-12-2012)

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

You are soooooo bloody confusing!! I can't keep up with all the different rule changes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Today my child told me she was outwarn, upset, hurt,angry and tired. Today my child is experiencing hurt, not playground hurt, but a hurt that no child should feel. This week her father showed her how much he loved her. This week he showed how much he cared. This week he proved what kind of father he is. This week my happy go getter child who is hardly ever sad has a look in her eyes that no mother should see. This week her father broke her heart. My child isn't the same. She is grieving. Grieving for a father she once knew.

Thanks
    Reviews

Please pi$$ off & leave our family alone, do not bother calling a family meeting with just DH thinking that without his bossy wicked wife he will come around to your way of thinking.

Your son is busy trying to care for his wife who just had surgery & your son believes you to be deadset nuts so bye bye

Thanks
    Reviews

del
    Last edited by intruderalert1234; 10-12-2012 at 22:11.