Closed Thread
Page 11 of 128 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger

Default Re: One Line Vent Thread #4

Lonely, bored, but way to much that needs to be done

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

I wish you never called last night, i wish you never came over last night, i wish you didnt drink last night. You had me petrified for my safety, for DS safety and heck, even your safety. Never again will i let you come over. I am questioning whether i honestly can be friends with you now.

I know i cant avoid you as we work together.

Calling the police on you last night was the right thing to do no matter how much you hate me for doing it.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Really freaking over it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    I wish you never called last night, i wish you never came over last night, i wish you didnt drink last night. You had me petrified for my safety, for DS safety and heck, even your safety. Never again will i let you come over. I am questioning whether i honestly can be friends with you now.

Calling the police on you last night was the right thing to do no matter how much you hate me for doing it.

Omg I hope your ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    If i have to hear 'I'm hungry' one more freaking time i will explode - you have been eating non-stop since you woke up, how teh hell are you still hungry? Give me break please.

Thanks
    Reviews
    11mth old $500 Samsung Galaxy S2 refuses to turn on! Have to send it away to get fixed

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope you are ok B

Thanks
    Reviews

I am ok. Had a girl from work over last night. Didn't know she was on endone plus a few other medications. Mix those with a bottle of wine(she drank a whole bottle in about 3hrs) plus a 10 pack of shots she had.

She went absolutely mental. I told her to stay because she was too drunk to go home. She came at me in a way I was extremely frightened telling me that there was a man in the house and kept telling me a heap of men were in my house. I was lucky to stop her going into DS room and frightening him. After that happened, I asked her to leave but she wouldn't until I found all the shots she had as she didn't believe that she had them all. Also demanded I made her something to eat which I did as I wanted her gone.

In.between searching for empty shot.glasses and cooking food, she was all paranoid about me having cameras in my house and then going on about this years BB.house as though she was in it.

She left about 12:30 with my remaining alcohol in my fridge. I called another work friend.as I was petrified of her coming back. She reassured me I would be ok and I fell asleep. About 1.5hrs later she returned banging on everything and demanded to come back inside. I said no. Grabbed the empty drinks she had to show there was nothing left.

Took about half hour to get rid of her to which I called the police because she sped off as though she was on the highway. I was scared she would.crash as I could hear her going around the surrounding streets. They went and saw her about an.hour later then I started getting abusive.phone calls and texts which I turned my phone on silent and had a heap of trouble sleeping as I was scared.

She came over this morning and I said.we could only talk outside as I am babysitting some kids today. She stated she had.no recollection of last night. I told her I was frightened as the way she came into my room last night when I was about to go to bed. I am lucky she didn't put any holes in my walls with the way she banged doors.

I honestly regret last night. I wish I had my usual boring night in.

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am ok. Had a girl from work over last night. Didn't know she was on endone plus a few other medications. Mix those with a bottle of wine(she drank a whole bottle in about 3hrs) plus a 10 pack of shots she had.

She went absolutely mental. I told her to stay because she was too drunk to go home. She came at me in a way I was extremely frightened telling me that there was a man in the house and kept telling me a heap of men were in my house. I was lucky to stop her going into DS room and frightening him. After that happened, I asked her to leave but she wouldn't until I found all the shots she had as she didn't believe that she had them all. Also demanded I made her something to eat which I did as I wanted her gone.

In.between searching for empty shot.glasses and cooking food, she was all paranoid about me having cameras in my house and then going on about this years BB.house as though she was in it.

She left about 12:30 with my remaining alcohol in my fridge. I called another work friend.as I was petrified of her coming back. She reassured me I would be ok and I fell asleep. About 1.5hrs later she returned banging on everything and demanded to come back inside. I said no. Grabbed the empty drinks she had to show there was nothing left.

Took about half hour to get rid of her to which I called the police because she sped off as though she was on the highway. I was scared she would.crash as I could hear her going around the surrounding streets. They went and saw her about an.hour later then I started getting abusive.phone calls and texts which I turned my phone on silent and had a heap of trouble sleeping as I was scared.

She came over this morning and I said.we could only talk outside as I am babysitting some kids today. She stated she had.no recollection of last night. I told her I was frightened as the way she came into my room last night when I was about to go to bed. I am lucky she didn't put any holes in my walls with the way she banged doors.

I honestly regret last night. I wish I had my usual boring night in.

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub
    That is so scary, I am glad you and ds are OK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default One Line Vent Thread #4

Yelling is not going to make him crap on the toilet..