Closed Thread
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2012 #2

Adden, Can see why you can't hide your precious bump no more!
    I popped about a week ago so just starting to look pregnant, and omg do you guys wear maternity jeans? They are soooo comfy!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    Haha I don't look pregnant either but I was big to begin with and I have one of those stupid body shapes where I carry all my weight in my stomach
    Haha! I have always had an hourglass figure, now I am more a pear shape!! I am not really big 170cm and usually about 65kg (size10-12 mostly) but now everything is fat (arms, legs, guts!) I am already starting to worry about stretch marks! Do you remember the cream someone was talking about on here? Citrus bio therm or something?

What brand of maternity jeans is everyone wearing? I can't seem to find any that fit!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm 171cm tall and before I started my ivf journey I was 88kg when I fell pregnant I was 98kg and now I'm almost 16 weeks and I'm 100kg. I hate being so big!!!! I used to be 107kg then lost 37 kg and now I am almost there again!!!!! So as soon as this baby is out I'm back to eating next to nothing and walking 12 km a day. All I have to do is look at food to put weight on.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to queenvee For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (19-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep.. No hiding my belly!

I went online to old navy to get my maternity pants. I shop there when I travel so know my size. They are $20 and the most comfortable jeans I own! Also got some amazing black pants that were $38 I think.
    Shipping is a bit, but was worth it cause I hate what you pay for it here and it was still way cheaper (got lots of tops too!)
    I hear just jeans have good ones??

Thanks
    Reviews

Pumpkin patch had a huge sale on maternity clothes.....just saying

7. The Following User Says Thank You to queenvee For This Useful Post:

adden  (19-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    Haha! I have always had an hourglass figure, now I am more a pear shape!! I am not really big 170cm and usually about 65kg (size10-12 mostly) but now everything is fat (arms, legs, guts!) I am already starting to worry about stretch marks! Do you remember the cream someone was talking about on here? Citrus bio therm or something?

What brand of maternity jeans is everyone wearing? I can't seem to find any that fit!
    I used cream 3 times a day religiously with ds and still got them around 30 weeks. I was told bio oil is the best but honestly think that it's all genetic and if your gonna get them there is nothing you can do to stop them. I call mine baby tattoos , that way we can be proud of them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Maternity jeans I found hard to shop for as I am tall with big (childbearing, ha! They had better be good for something) hips, so boot leg look best. I got mine from pumpkin patch. Target have great ones too but in skinny and straight leg, couple of my friends love theirs.

Been using bio oil for stretch marks but have heard the same thing... It comes down to genes. I already have a few from weight gain and loss so pretty sure I will get some more 😒

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re:

So after a few weeks of thread stalking ( LOL ) I've decided to join !!
    Well I did, until it wouldn't let me, then I worked out this new thread.
    So big hello to all.
    Have read up to date, so much happening, and i can see none of us have gotten any more patient, myself included.
    Congratulations on all the great results so far.
    Afm - we had our first ob appointment Wednesday, got to have a scan, all looks to be well. 10 weeks. Heart beats all still great as is sizes.
    Going to have nt scan on Sept 5 th.
    Yep good old waiting again !!
    Dh just wants to go out and buy toys. Ive had to contain him. He is too excited. I am, but I guess after everythung still guarded.
    Hope you are all have a nice Friday. Lookin forward to joining in on the conversations now.
    As you all no, I'm at the point if " prams, cot, breast bottles ?? Formula ??? Arghh , let alone car seats ect.
    So look forward to all sugestions.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2012 #2

Yes, nice Friday, that was how long ny phone took to reply. Hmmm
    Anyways, maternity jeans - I brought a stretchy pair from big w. $25.00 comfy !! They had soft cargos too. Git them as well.
    Fat feeling - yea all over, like I've dipped my whole body includeing face in it.
    I'm tall, but its getting very obvious.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using BubHub

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rafiki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rafiki View Post
    So after a few weeks of thread stalking ( LOL ) I've decided to join !!
    Well I did, until it wouldn't let me, then I worked out this new thread.
    So big hello to all.
    Have read up to date, so much happening, and i can see none of us have gotten any more patient, myself included.
    Congratulations on all the great results so far.
    Afm - we had our first ob appointment Wednesday, got to have a scan, all looks to be well. 10 weeks. Heart beats all still great as is sizes.
    Going to have nt scan on Sept 5 th.
    Yep good old waiting again !!
    Dh just wants to go out and buy toys. Ive had to contain him. He is too excited. I am, but I guess after everythung still guarded.
    Hope you are all have a nice Friday. Lookin forward to joining in on the conversations now.
    As you all no, I'm at the point if " prams, cot, breast bottles ?? Formula ??? Arghh , let alone car seats ect.
    So look forward to all sugestions.
    I'm the same as your hubby I want to buy everything now and my hubby keeps telling me to wait till the 12 wk scan due to all the issues in the past he doesn't want to be over excited till we see and hear bub again I'm just near 11wks and my first and last scan was at 7 wks omg seems forever ago I have had no symptoms and begin to think silly things am I even pregnant hurry up all ready wish u well

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast