Closed Thread
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KMVW like everyone said try to stay calm im sure it wont be as bad as you think and its probably just something minor they want to go through.

Broom - xxx is no hair down there at all, xx is they leave a little strip and then bikini wax is just the bikini line hope that makes more sense?

I have no idea how long i can stay in hospital, actually from memory i think my hospital and a few other private hospitals in Adelaide move us over to the Hilton hotel and have a midwife come and check on us....but i dont know after how many days....ill have to investigate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck kmvw, not nice of them to stress you out like that... fingers crossed it is nothing XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    KMVW - good luck! Im hoping its absolutely nothing at all for you xxxxx

I stayed in hospital with DS for 6 days. He was in neonates for 4 days. It was horrible! going down to neonates every 2 hours to feed really took it out of me. Praying soooo hard we have a baby that will be with us from the second they are born! Apparently my hospital shouldn't have sent us home either, DS lost more than 10% of his birth weight and my milk came in on day 6! was a very stressful time (and he was only 2.4kg's at birth!!)

Im too lazy to wax.. I just shave my Bikini and clip the rest! Don't really care what DH thinks when I'm too big to see (I'm so mean! haha)
    Although this pregnancy I'm going to have to think about swimming... mmmmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    KMVW - good luck! Im hoping its absolutely nothing at all for you xxxxx

I stayed in hospital with DS for 6 days. He was in neonates for 4 days. It was horrible! going down to neonates every 2 hours to feed really took it out of me. Praying soooo hard we have a baby that will be with us from the second they are born! Apparently my hospital shouldn't have sent us home either, DS lost more than 10% of his birth weight and my milk came in on day 6! was a very stressful time (and he was only 2.4kg's at birth!!)

Im too lazy to wax.. I just shave my Bikini and clip the rest! Don't really care what DH thinks when I'm too big to see (I'm so mean! haha)
    Although this pregnancy I'm going to have to think about swimming... mmmmm.
    I'm so exicted to start swimming - hopefully next week - then will be starting pre natal aqua classes - yay for exercise I've missed it so much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im about to go to a exercise physiologist to 'assess' my cycling for the GD study! Im scared as I have been so sick that I haven't been able to do anything that I'm so unfit!!!! today I'm still sick (this flu sux!!!) and have a sore throat.. but hoping I pass the test ok!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2

Not the news I wanted to hear, we have a combined risk of 1:220 of ds. I can't believe it jumped from the ultrasound result of 1:1693, I'm 33. My bloods must be way off, my husband doesn't want a baby with ds so I don't see a choice but have the amnio done. FS has recommended it for next week at 14weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for the bad news kmvw, not fair really... if it is any comfort though, I have had quite a few friends get a high risk and go onto have the amnio and have completely healthy babies, try and stay positive, Thank goodness your Doc is kind enough not to make you wait too long.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2

So sorry to hear kmvw have been waiting for your update. I'm sure everything will be ok after the amino.

Why didn't they give you the combined scan and BT result at the scan?
    Last edited by Rachael3; 05-09-2012 at 18:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Not the news I wanted to hear, we have a combined risk of 1:220 of ds. I can't believe it jumped from the ultrasound result of 1:1693, I'm 33. My bloods must be way off, my husband doesn't want a baby with ds so I don't see a choice but have the amnio done. FS has recommended it for next week at 14weeks
    Good luck with the amino. If the chances of miscarriage are less then the chance of ds then it sounds like its worth doing. Is the amino result 100% accurate in detecting ds?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Must be very stressful but stay positive, i also know lots of people who have had higher risks and it ends out the bub is as healthy as can be. Remember its still a lot less than a 1% that your bub will have ds. I hope it all goes ok and the wait is very quick!