Closed Thread
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2

Ok checking in I had the 12wk NT scan yesterday at DR Carmody in sunny bank omg the pics are awesome 3D even all is well we are in the very low risk for down syndrome our reading was 1 in 7879 chances so as love as can be the heart beat was great and bub is great size it's real now and every one knows thanks FB lol I can relax the hard part is done WISH everyone good luck stay positive xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Mrs Simmo... enjoy the next phase!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2

Congrats to all those who have had scans and for those who have found out if they have a pink or blue one. To all those still experiencing some issues , I hope things start looking up so you too can enjoy this magical time.

AFM I did the Chinese test and its a girl for me too. Also did the ring test ( a gazillion times) and it keeps saying the same. Boy as my first ( have a ds , girl for my second and then for the 3 rd the ring won't budge. Kinda freaky but if its true we are having one of each and our 2 frozen embies won't make it. Any one else done this it would be cool to see if it works especially for those that already know.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I had my OB appointment today got to hear the little darlings heartbeat and it is high again lol at 159.
    so at 8 week scan it was in the 160s then at 14 weeks it was 132. Just some past history and I'm thinking about gender predictions and mine point to girl lol. High hcg levels, high heartbeats, how I'm carrying. But Chinese predictor and my radar lol are saying boy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Well, I think I might be having a boy...? Chinese calendar says girl, heartbeat indicates a girl, psychic told me I'd have a girl then boy (years ago, even before dd) happy as long as everything is fine and healthy - guess I'll know next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chinese predictor says girl, ring test says boy (made DH do it last night) and heart beat says girl... A friend who had a DD last dec check hers against chinese predictor said that it would be a boy so not always accurate...

I don't have a feeling either way... who knows!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Congrats to all those who have had scans and for those who have found out if they have a pink or blue one. To all those still experiencing some issues , I hope things start looking up so you too can enjoy this magical time.

AFM I did the Chinese test and its a girl for me too. Also did the ring test ( a gazillion times) and it keeps saying the same. Boy as my first ( have a ds , girl for my second and then for the 3 rd the ring won't budge. Kinda freaky but if its true we are having one of each and our 2 frozen embies won't make it. Any one else done this it would be cool to see if it works especially for those that already know.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    I haven't done the ring test myself yet BUT....freaky true story coming up....my cousin's parents both did it. Her mum got girl, girl, boy, girl and her dad got girl, girl, boy, girl, girl. Believe it or not they had girl, girl, boy then got divorced. The mum went on to have her girl and the dad went on to have his 2 girls - so pretty freaky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    I had my OB appointment today got to hear the little darlings heartbeat and it is high again lol at 159.
    so at 8 week scan it was in the 160s then at 14 weeks it was 132. Just some past history and I'm thinking about gender predictions and mine point to girl lol. High hcg levels, high heartbeats, how I'm carrying. But Chinese predictor and my radar lol are saying boy.
    hmm i thought high heart rate was a boy?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Congrats Mrs Simmo... enjoy the next phase!
    Thank u my 20wk scan is on the29/10 I want to add to the roll call but I can seem to ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    All this talk is making me want to find out now!! lol!!