Closed Thread
Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2

Don't have 20wk scan til end of Sep but not wanting to find out. At the start I had quite a strong feeling I have a boy on board...still feel like that now but not as strong. DH thinks its a girl...who knows as long as its healthy!x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Oh btw had phone consultation with midwife from the hospital this morning and it was all very exciting just confirming details etc! Booked in to do a 5 week course with hubby (once a week for 5 wks). First one on Nov 14...also booked in a BFing class in Jan - yaaaay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What Your Expecting Roll Call

Boy!!!

Motherwillbe

Girl!!!

Grebbeci

Surprise!!!
    LillyPonds
    Gampa
    AmyEL
    SL1009
    Nala9000

Feel free to update when you find out by putting your name under the appropriate heading.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Holy Dooley so many surprises lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I have a trouble child already!

We didn't come away with any 4D photos as my little trouble maker was being difficult the whole way thru our scan. Literally had its back to us pretty much the whole time. Head down by one hip and curled up facing my feet! I had to do jiggles on the scan table, we had to go have sugar and a walk with jumps for 15mins and the dr only just got what she needed to take all our measurements. Its pretty cool though the detail you see. I am a little worried as she said we have a on the larger size head, EKK!! bloody DH and his big head!

We then had our OB appointment straight after and a complete angel, sitting side one and playing nice.

So we decided not to find out... no reason in particular but we just decided not too, a nice surprise for us.

Thanks
    Reviews

Nala the 4d scans are so fascinating, we had our 12 week scan today and I was lucky we managed to get a nice little 4d photograph and DVD ImageUploadedByBub Hub1346390809.879810.jpg

I don't have my combined test as yet but received the ultrasound report back which states we have a 1:1693 chance of downs, I think that's a good result as I'm 33? Trisomy 18 1:2843 and Trisomy 13 1:46272

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Your one looks great! And those results are excellent too I think?? I think if it's under 300 they worry. I could be wrong

We do have our one from 12wks but the other morph ones I've seen where amazing, but what you gonna do? Our 12 week one looks like a little alien! Lol

I love scans, just so fascinating aren't they?
    Last edited by Nala9000; 31-08-2012 at 17:43.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lots of surprises, it's very exciting!!

I feel like from being on this forum for a couple if years there seems to be more boys born...but that could just be perception! Also all my friends who have been through IVF have boys, but that group of friends only consists of 2 friends so not really an acceptable sample size!

It will be very interesting to see what we all have

I'm really craving a night where I can forget my problems via drinking lots of wine, but that's not an option so I'll just have a nice warm shower and take some deep breaths instead! It was a hard day at the office!

Glad everyone's scans went well today!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    my results were more like 1:500 for the first reading?? it seemed low (and worrying to me!) but the scan lady (she was the professor there apparently!) and my OB said I'm very low risk! I don't know!
    I love the scans! My little bean is sucking his thumb too!
    Looks JUST like DS's 12 week scan!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    OMGOODNESS - I have been hit with morning sickness again as end of last week and I have sore throat sniffly nose and bit of a cough.
    I have 2 weeks til morph scan still as I am getting it when I am just over 19 weeks. Bring on baby gender, I know I shouldnt say it but I hope its a little girl. I have absolutely no inkling of what I it could possibly be. Do you have any feelings as to what you might be having?
    I glad I am not the only one! MS today, really sore throat and cough still and to boot tmi i had another bleed today!!! Panicked but it seemed to be just one lot during a wee, like what id normally get going to the loo when i have my period, and then nothing else. Am resting now after a huge week.

I have a feeling I am having a boy,,, what about you?
    I will be extremely happy with another girl though, my dd1 is just a gorgeous kid!