Closed Thread
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2

Our nursery is neutral too, can't be bothered possibly having to redo it for the next one.
    I must say though, I have found that knowing what it is has helped with feeling more excited and positive.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2

I feel quite different now knowing the gender, I feel like I have a baby boy in there rather than a baby. It feels more real somehow.
    For those who are undecided, obviously you can call up later and ask, but you can also get the sonographer to write the gender in a card, you can keep it sealed or look if you feel you want to!
    So far I've only bought 2 baby books in my husbands language. I have this stupid superstitious thing of not buying anything until I new the baby was ok at the scan. Now I'm confused and don't know where to start!

Thanks
    Reviews

That's another thought we hadn't thought of... More excitement... Decisions, decisions...

On another note, I can't sleep and trolling thru BH, Lillyponds was it you that worked for mcn? There is a lady looking for some on another thread.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=471065

Thanks
    Reviews

What does it mean to troll?

Thanks
    Reviews

To go thru the threads I thought? I can spend hours.... Completely addicted!

Edit 31/8 - so I guess not... now feeling horrible as I get what troll is... so I mean to read thru all the posts... man better check words first hey??

Beta, what nationality is your DH? Mine is Hungarian and looking forward to learning the Aussie nursery rhymes and lullabies as am I to hear his that his mum sang
    Last edited by Nala9000; 31-08-2012 at 08:06. Reason: word meaning! very embarressed

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    To go thru the threads I thought? I can spend hours.... Completely addicted!

Beta, what nationality is your DH? Mine is Hungarian and looking forward to learning the Aussie nursery rhymes and lullabies as am I to hear his that his mum sang
    DH is Indian and speaks two main Indian languages. He was worried he didn't know any Aussie nursery rhymes until I pointed out his are equally important. Hopefully I can learn too! I want our child to be bilingual but they call it mother tongue for a reason so I'm not imagining it will be easy. Grandparents speak minimal English so really need to make an effort!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ohhh you poor thing I've been really lucky I've only had 1 cold that lasted 2 weeks and 1 coldsore not at the same time the cold I had I felt really sh!TTY one night so I made a simple salad of greens and chicken breast and no lie I woke up the next day feeling amazing and the stuffed running nose was all that stuck around. I must have been lacking something. As for morning sickness just felt a bit seedy and super tired. Heaps of cramping though from day 1 but it's eased off now and I'm just dealing with the constant ache in my cervix lol.

TMI birth experience!!!!!!!!

My sister said she didn't get cramps or aching cervix at all til her labour and then she couldn't give a vaginal birth because she didn't dilate properly and something about having a lip? I don't really understand it I just remember worrying so much because she was in labour for three days and the last 10 or so hours her catheter was filling up with blood as the baby was pushing on her bladder. Then she had an emergency c section really late because first priority was a massive car accident that happened when they decided that she needed the cesarean. Then the hospital forgot to get her to sign documents about her rights and if anything were to happen that they would not be held responsible and during her c section she vomitted while being under and as they cleaned her up they accidentally ripped out her epidural so they got her to sign the papers while she was still heavily medicated and not able to think straight. Thank god she never had any problems. Then the same hospital said to my mum that they were worried that she hadn't bonded with her baby because she didn't want to hold him but she said that she couldn't because of the drugs!!!! She was scared she would drop him. All this has made her scared to have another baby. I'm having my baby there and I am a bit worried. ive been to the same hospital for other things and they just don't give a sh!t. I had my appendix removed an emergency operation and had to wait an hour before I could get into surgery and actually passed out on the operating table before they had gassed me lmao but I woke up ok and I've been ok ever since.

Well I'm just rambling and I'm sorry if I've bored everybody lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2

My hoard from yesterday.

uploadfromtaptalk1346284338042.jpg

Broom- any other hospitals nearby you could deliver in? Our hospital is an hour away from us.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (30-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I AM SO SICK WAHHHHHHH
    I have serious case of flu chest infection and my morning sickness is back in full swing its horrible I am strugglingto eat as I have no appetite and its freaking me out.
    I have lost a few Kgs in the last week so I am down to 54kg and my baby bump has vanished its scaring me

Hey SL1009 Meschell and adden,

Poor you guys with flu. How awful for you. Hope you feel better soon.vhugs.

AFM have been on bed rest for 48 hours. More bleeding so rescanned. Baby ok. Very active.vsmall placental tear at edge. Bleeding stopped. No pain or anything , feel fine. Apparently it's quite common, but very scary.

Flying to nz tomorrow! For weeks holiday.vhave taken out travel insurance!

Good luck for everyone's scans - so exciting. Keep us updated.

Can. Someone pleas e update me on roll call , I'm a bit computer illiterate.

Baby sex: surprise.

Next morphology scan 14th September.
    next OB appointment 21stvseptember.

Thanks
    Reviews

Greb are your summers quite cool? Lol I'm not being rude or anything I'm just curious because you're from down south aren't you? And I have really no idea what the weather is like below me. Heaps and heaps of pink!!!!!! Lol they have some beautiful little girls clothes at the moment! I love buying for my niece but her mum never dresses her in the things I buy *shrugs* I think it's because she doesnt like me lol she is my partners sister. Her sisters offered to host a baby shower for me which was nice but my sister wanted to do the same so they are working together on it but really just the one that doesn't like me is in charge. I'm not looking forward to it I wrote them a list of my friends I wanted to attend and the date I wanted which was the end of October because I'm unavailable November I will be out of town and december is Christmas and I want to be ready at 30 weeks. Well the date is changed for when I'm 37 weeks pregnant. And it's being held outside so no doubt we are talking 40 degree weather ehhhhh I'm going to be massive and sweaty and annoyed at people wanting to measure my belly with toilet paper lol. Also apparently some invites "will be lost in the mail" because she doesn't like some of my friends. Going to be interesting when I explain to my friends that they are invited and one friend in particular will heat up and cause a scene. It also bothers me that everyone will be drinking around me and I can't lol. So I have to deal with tipsy silly giggling women
    All I wanted was an afternoon tea style thing with my friends but it's blown into a long sit around BBQ with everyone's partners and ppl I don't really know :s
    So over it. Apparently I'm being ungrateful by making requests to what suits me and my partner has been abused about the situation over the phone so she is making me to go along with what has been planned. It's alright for my partner though lol she is so clueless about pregnancy and I can't wait for her to experience it so she can actually see how she can be very insensitive at times. She didn't believe me that pregnancy exhausts you because apparently her sisters were just the same as not being pregnant. Funny that she never lived with them nor did she spent days on end with them when they were pregnant. We had been walking around the gold coast for the whole day doing everything mum wanted I was absolutely wrecked I needed a sleep and it was the biggest drama. I cry all the time and it frustrates her. She just doesn't get it she thinks it's just me. Constantly says I'm unfit because of my breathing which is way different now to what it was before I was pregnant. As I said no idea lol she thinks because I'm not throwing up that I shouldn't feel sick. Anyway I'm rambling again!!!!!