Closed Thread
Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Welcome Jo, what date are you due, I'll add you to our role call :-)

Good Luck Beta, have fun finding out the sex, I can't wait to feel movement!!

Don't stress about the lack of symptoms Mrs Simmo, I've had very little, not even sore boobs, although they are much bigger!! Lack of symptoms doesn't mean much, each pregnancy is different & just means your body handles the hormones well.

I went shopping yesterday & bought summer clothes :-) we are going to Singapore in a few weeks so needed things that would fit!!
    Thanks for the reassurance just doesn't seem real with out signs holiday would be nice enjoy

Thanks
    Reviews

So, newborn Huggies have been on sale... So I bought a box! 17 weeks this week, Too early?

Thanks
    Reviews

Na Hun lol I've been buying stuff if it's on sale just small amounts in the grocery shop or whatever. Target had a half price sale on bub towels, washers and bedding so I got my stash of that and I've also bought two boxes of nappies and a curash brand gift pack that was half price.
    Waiting for bath product to go down and will be stocking up on that for sure!!! It's so expensive lol. I'm 16+4 weeks lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to queenvee For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and I was watching a birthing video on utube about half hr ago and the baby had just come out and was screaming and my little munchkin decided to kick me 3 times in the left side lol someone is keen to make a break for it lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Accidental double post lol sorry
    Last edited by queenvee; 27-08-2012 at 00:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    girls I still have this awful cold/flu thing
    8 weeks now!
    Its ridiculous! My tummy is so sore from coughing, I'm so tired and not sleeping and now DS has it back again and he is miserable!!!!!
    this has been a horrid first trimester and praying the second gets better... please!!!!!!!
    sorry for the whinge - I'm feeling so sorry for myself and no family help doesnt help! roll on thursday when DS is in day care (if he can.. wow, he better not be sick then!)
    Had a house full of people all weekend (there were 9 of us) and I'm done.
    ok.. now I'm done thanks for listening and putting up with me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    girls I still have this awful cold/flu thing
    8 weeks now!
    Its ridiculous! My tummy is so sore from coughing, I'm so tired and not sleeping and now DS has it back again and he is miserable!!!!!
    this has been a horrid first trimester and praying the second gets better... please!!!!!!!
    sorry for the whinge - I'm feeling so sorry for myself and no family help doesnt help! roll on thursday when DS is in day care (if he can.. wow, he better not be sick then!)
    Had a house full of people all weekend (there were 9 of us) and I'm done.
    ok.. now I'm done thanks for listening and putting up with me!

Poor you. Winge away. It's what we are here for. Have you been to doctor for some antibiotics?
    where do you live.? If you in syndey I'd cook you a meal! And bring it round.

My MS still here too! Vomit vomit vomit....so sick if it. My DD is telling everyone mummy is sick from baby coco! And I've had enough if it too. Went to OB on friday alls good with baby . We aren't finding out sex. OB says I may be one of those eh vomit the whole way through!! - oh dear....

Anyway rest up where you can. Drink lots of organs juice.vhope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Poor you. Winge away. It's what we are here for. Have you been to doctor for some antibiotics?

My MS still here too! Vomit vomit vomit....so sick if it. My DD is telling everyone mummy is sick from baby coco! And I've had enough if it too. Went to OB on friday alls good with baby . We aren't finding out sex. OB says I may be one of those eh vomit the whole way through!! - oh dear....

Anyway rest up where you can. Drink lots of organs juice.vhope you feel better soon.
    thanks!!!!
    Soooo over it!
    no, in Perth! A bit far to come with a meal! haha
    I asked my mum to come round and she said 'its my only day off and i have too much to do' so yeah, great help!
    I went to the dr.. she didn't give me anything - just told me to rest and take panadol. Have an OB appt on thursday, ill ask him if its still lingering around.

sorry you still have MS! Thats crazy! My friend had it till she gave birth, but she said it was manageable - she was just over it too. She had a girl - i hear they make MS worse! hee hee

gonna go blow my nose - again!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post

Don't you think organs juice would make you vomit lmao I've never heard it being used as a cure for the flu

Adden: go get a garlic clove peel it pop the whole thing in your mouth and chew to get the garlic juices flowing then swallow it with a good glass of good quality orange juice. Usually if you do this when you feel your cold coming on it will just disappear but because you've had it for so long you may have to do this daily to kill it

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks - don't know if i can stomach that, but will give it a go!!!
    we are eating tons of garlic and oranges
    I called my midwife and I can take Bisolvon (cough mixture) and that has helped HEAPS! Im also taking Coldeze (panadol and a antihistamine) that has made me tired, but not helped much.
    going to nap when DS does today and DH is coming home at 3 so I can rest in the afternoon (the joy of working for yourself!)
    hope everyone else is going well today!!!