Closed Thread
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2

Thanks everyone!
    I'm so very very happy!
    My ovaries are still huge, but I was expecting that. She also said my bloods were all messed up cause of ivf? Does anyone know what that means????

I felt better on the weekend, but I'm sick AGAIN! I am so sick of coughing and blowing my nose! I know baby is taking all my goodness, but I need to get better!
    I just did dinner for our fortnightly church group (11 for dinner) and We have a house full of 9 visitors this weekend due to family reunion!
    I'll stop my rant now, I just want to enjoy being pregnant and be able to host well!!
    Hope you are all well.. I'm off to zzz land!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to Nicsta and Adden on great results. It's such a relief to get that scan out of the way!

Mrs Simmo, I also have had barely any sickness so don't let that worry you too much.

I'm sorry if this has been discussed earlier but I'm wondering if anyone is using any great pregnancy apps on their iPhone/iPads? I've downloaded a few lite ones and am trying to decide if I'll pay for any full versions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Nicsta - congrats hun, I bet you feel a bit more relaxed now?

And bonus on the maternity leave, 3 months is awesome, much better than 6 weeks! Can't argue with that one.

Haha hubby must have a good eye, our sonographer was pointing out the cord and I had no clue!

Are you telling work straight away? What did everyone else do? I have yet to spill the beans lol
    I told my boss the minute I got back from our 12 week scan - but she said she thought so - it was so obvious lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    12 week scan all good!! So good to see it moving so much!!
    Low risk for downs (I didn't get the number.. Was just so happy!) and of course I cried when I saw it move! What a blessing!
    Yaaaaay adden! What a blessing indeed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Hope every one is well I'm 11wks now still hanging in there for my 12 wk scan on the 3/9 hurry up I say. I have been luck to have no sickness only few head aches I just want to know everything is ok the wait is killing me
    Hope the next week goes quickly for you. I had no MS at all so don't worry xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bentobox View Post
    Congrats to Nicsta and Adden on great results. It's such a relief to get that scan out of the way!

Mrs Simmo, I also have had barely any sickness so don't let that worry you too much.

I'm sorry if this has been discussed earlier but I'm wondering if anyone is using any great pregnancy apps on their iPhone/iPads? I've downloaded a few lite ones and am trying to decide if I'll pay for any full versions.
    I'm the same I've downloaded the free ones - I actually paid $5 for one called sprout on my iPad - but it's not worth $5 and it's all stuff I know from my books anyway so really it's all a waste lol! Sorry that was no help!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2

I am a little scared of telling work as it's going to hurt them business wise...I'm in sales and being away for up to a year isn't ideal...but they know I am of the child bearing age and this was going to happen eventually! Maybe it will Just be sooner than they thought

I'll update you all once I tell them...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    I am a little scared of telling work as it's going to hurt them business wise...I'm in sales and being away for up to a year isn't ideal...but they know I am of the child bearing age and this was going to happen eventually! Maybe it will Just be sooner than they thought

I'll update you all once I tell them...
    Good luck - if they have any amount of respect then they should be very pleased for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Yeah I'm not looking forward to people touching my belly, I have big personal space issues as it is, without people putting their hands on me lol

It's weird, I have never felt the urge to want to touch someone's pregnant belly!
    I have personal space issues as well. I can't stand people close to me. Especially strangers. I've never wanted to touch anyone else period let alone their pregnant belly.

Nicsta - That's terrific news on the scan. Yay to sharing the news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am loving going through my list of things that eventually we need to get and am loving doing the research and getting great advice / opinions from you gals...I've made my decision on the whole bottle/dummy/steriliser thing, now I'm interested to get some opinions on body products for babies...

Now, there seem to be SOOO many products around for bubs but I've read that you really need only one product that does it all (shampoo & body). I guess you would then need a moisturiser? Talc? Again as I said so many options...Would love your opinions on this topic along with any good brands....

Thank you

xx