Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck tomorrow girls XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

I'm wondering if it would be ok to join your thread? I've been reading this one and the normal due in march threads for a while but think this one would be a better fit for me since we've all been on the same ivf journey!

Bit about me - DH and i were lucky 'one hit wonders' with our first ivf cycle. At the time i was disappointed with only 3 eggs collected but it only took one! (and we got one for the freezer too).

Anyway, I'm due 6th March and looking forward sharing stories and advice with you all. Even though this baby was wanted for a while, I'm feeling quite clueless about how to prepare!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Bentobox glad you have come to join us. I feel exactly the same as you, although I have longed for this child I was also overwhelmed when i found out it was BFP...i thought....wow what now! I had not prepared for it to be a success so soon, but i am so grateful.

Have you had your 12 week scan yet?

I like the 6th of March, I wouldnt mind if mine was a little late and came on that day

All the best for the pregnancy and look forward to you joining in with our daily chats....when we should be doing work...whoops!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies ,

I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I am not as far along as all of you but finding it hard to find any other ladies out there due in April next year. I am due on 1 April (so only just short of your thread cut off point) and due to the lovely invite from Nicsta I thought I would come across here.

To be honest I have been stalking this thread for a few weeks as I have been so sick with morning sickness. I just wanted to make sure that what I was feeling was normal. I have struggled to stay at work for the last few weeks but finally feel like I have rounded the corner. I am now only throwing up 4 or 5 times a day and can finally last the whole day at work. I had to tell work at the beginning of last week (7 weeks). Eek! Luckily they were very supportive and respect my wish to keep things quiet till the 12 week mark.

I have my 9 week scan tomorrow morning and am feeling a little nervous (but quietly confident as I have been so sick). This is was our second ivf cycle and we were so lucky to get our BFP so soon. Can't wait to see our little eggbert again tomorrow.

It is so lovely to hear how each and everyone of you are going and makes me confident that we too will safely get to the 12 week mark and beyond.

I am very excited to enjoy this journey with all of you lovely ladies (provided that you will have me of course!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome

Yes, I had my NT scan yesterday. I was very anxious about it so it's such a relief to be over. I was so happy just to see the baby especially the heartbeat again! I also had a low risk result which was great for my age. We also got a cute little pic where it looks like the baby is waving at us .

I was just reading back over the past few pages and saw your scan is tomorrow - good luck! It's an anxious wait but worth it when you get to see how big the baby had grown and developed it now is!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

4th - Smyles
    7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    10th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - ivfmum09
    28th - Mrs E 116
    29th - khutch (csect)

Due in February 2013
    6th - Meshell23
    6th - Broomdyke
    8th - gampa
    16th - Bindi1
    19th - SL1009
    21st - Nebiskus
    22nd - Dextersmum
    24th - AmyEL
    27th - Crafty45

Due in March 2013
    2nd -Dragonfly17
    2nd -Bambean
    2nd - Nicsta83
    7th - Adden
    11th - Kmvw
    15th - Mrs Simmo

Due in April 2013
    1st - Calli202

Our Precious Angels
    Mich4761

Scans & Appointments
    Nicsta83 - 12/NT week scan 23rd August
    Calli202 - 9 week scan 23 August
    Grebbeci - OB and Morph scan 28 August
    Adden - 12 week scan 29th August
    Nala - OB and Morph scan 31st August
    Khutch - morph scan 6 Sep, OBGYN 12 Sep
    AmyEL - OB 14th September
    broomdyke - OB gyn 4 sep, morph scan 19 sep
    SL1009 - 20 week scan, 28th September
    AmyEL - 20 week scan, 11th October

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2012 #2

[QUOTE=Calli202;6784649][CENTER]Roll Call

Due in January 2013

4th - Smyles
    7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    10th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - ivfmum09
    28th - Mrs E 116
    29th - khutch (csect)

Due in February 2013
    6th - Meshell23
    6th - Broomdyke
    8th - gampa
    16th - Bindi1
    19th - SL1009
    21st - Nebiskus
    22nd - Dextersmum
    24th - AmyEL
    27th - Crafty45

Due in March 2013
    2nd -Dragonfly17
    2nd -Bambean
    2nd - Nicsta83
    7th - Adden
    11th - Kmvw
    13th - Rafiki
    15th - Mrs Simmo
    [B][B][B]
    Due in April 2013
    1st - Calli202

Our Precious Angels[B]
    Mich4761

Scans & Appointments[B]
    Nicsta83 - 12/NT week scan 23rd August
    Calli202 - 9 week scan 23 August
    Grebbeci - OB and Morph scan 28 August
    Adden - 12 week scan 29th August
    Nala - OB and Morph scan 31st August
    Rafiki - nt scan
    Khutch - morph scan 6 Sep, OBGYN 12 Sep
    AmyEL - OB 14th September
    broomdyke - OB gyn 4 sep, morph scan 19 sep
    SL1009 - 20 week scan, 28th September
    AmyEL - 20 week scan, 11th October

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bentobox View Post
    Thanks for the welcome

Yes, I had my NT scan yesterday. I was very anxious about it so it's such a relief to be over. I was so happy just to see the baby especially the heartbeat again! I also had a low risk result which was great for my age. We also got a cute little pic where it looks like the baby is waving at us .

I was just reading back over the past few pages and saw your scan is tomorrow - good luck! It's an anxious wait but worth it when you get to see how big the baby had grown and developed it now is!
    Welcome, everyone is so supportive and helpful, its great to be part if this thread.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Calli202 View Post
    Hi ladies ,

I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I am not as far along as all of you but finding it hard to find any other ladies out there due in April next year. I am due on 1 April (so only just short of your thread cut off point) and due to the lovely invite from Nicsta I thought I would come across here.

To be honest I have been stalking this thread for a few weeks as I have been so sick with morning sickness. I just wanted to make sure that what I was feeling was normal. I have struggled to stay at work for the last few weeks but finally feel like I have rounded the corner. I am now only throwing up 4 or 5 times a day and can finally last the whole day at work. I had to tell work at the beginning of last week (7 weeks). Eek! Luckily they were very supportive and respect my wish to keep things quiet till the 12 week mark.

I have my 9 week scan tomorrow morning and am feeling a little nervous (but quietly confident as I have been so sick). This is was our second ivf cycle and we were so lucky to get our BFP so soon. Can't wait to see our little eggbert again tomorrow.

It is so lovely to hear how each and everyone of you are going and makes me confident that we too will safely get to the 12 week mark and beyond.

I am very excited to enjoy this journey with all of you lovely ladies (provided that you will have me of course!).
    Welcome, big wave !! Good luck with your scan tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Calli and Bentobox! great to have you aboard. Calli hope that morning sickness eases up soon.

Nic and Calli, good luck tomorrow! so exciting to be seeing bubs again!

Gampa, forgot to say thanks for all that info on the sterilisers. added it to my list of options, gets longer by the minute
    Last edited by Nala9000; 22-08-2012 at 20:45.