Closed Thread
Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2

Ladies I think we are all in the same boat...just cant wait until the scan to know we are still "pregnant", a bunch of worriers we are! My DH just says its a series of stages we need to pass....he reckons we have passed with flying colours so far, men.....very factual creatures.

Adden now that you re tell the story i do remember it, I am sorry you had to go through that, it would have been very difficult.

I had my last scan 3 weeks ago, seems like an absolute eternity, well 1 week and counting...this time next week we will know more.
    Last edited by Mod-RaryGirl; 23-08-2012 at 12:05. Reason: fixed my title typo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due January/February/March 2013!

Your right Nicsta it is 12+5 days but for some reason told me to do it at 12+4, I'm hanging out to see the baby as well.. My viability scan was at 6 weeks, haven't been scanned since. Actually haven't had any level of care since kind of sucks waiting for the public system to kick in. Don't you love the Fertility Clinics dropping you like a sack of spuds once your utd! Wish I had of stayed with the private obstetrician.
    Last edited by kmvw; 16-08-2012 at 17:57.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep it's horrible how they don't continue to monitor...they see it as their job is done!! My clinic gave us a bag of goodies after our scan including a Teddy bear, and said good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Your right Nicsta it is 12+5 days but for some reason told me to do it at 12+4, I'm hanging out to see the baby as well.. My viability scan was at 6 weeks, haven't been scanned since. Actually haven't had any level of care since kind of sucks waiting for the public system to kick in. Don't you love the Fertility Clinics dropping you like a sack of spuds once your utd! Wish I had of stayed with the private obstetrician.
    I feel u I am the same last scan at 7 wks nothing since I just want to go to the local doc and see if he will send me for a scan to make sure just wish 12 wks would bloody hurry up wish u well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2012 #2

NT scan all done and everything is perfect, risk is 1:11000... Announced on Facebook, its been fun watching the responses, DH reckons its his best birthday yet :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

adden  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    NT scan all done and everything is perfect, risk is 1:11000... Announced on Facebook, its been fun watching the responses, DH reckons its his best birthday yet :-)
    Congrats I bet you can relax now I can't wait for mine

Thanks
    Reviews

Great results Amy wonderful bday news for DH!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Amy and Happy Birthday to DH! Those numbers are great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Great results Amy - must have been a great present for hubby...

For those of you still waiting for your 12 weeks I hope it goes quickly for you. Our scan at 12 weeks was just amazing and was so exciting to see baby moving around so much - very surreal. Once you get past this and make your announcements then you'll start getting very excited - I just got there this week and my paranoia has definitely converted into excitement...

Nice to have another thread from the start for some reason I can't post in the other one...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am dying for my morph scan. Only 1.5 weeks to go. Haven't felt any baby movements since the one the other day so now I am worried that something's wrong, as per usual. And I really can't wait to find out whether it's a boy or a girl.