Closed Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey twocam your the 2ndthis week withe left ovary in hiding!!!! Hope the nurse in Monday is better at finding it for u!!! M

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (19-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I am glad I found this thread. Me and my DP are booked in to see Dr Howard Smith in June at Westmead FC. We live in SA but it doesn't appear we can access fertility treatment over here due to the laws in our state saying you have to be medically infertile to get ART. At this point we have been unable to conceive naturally because DP works FIFO and is away 4 weeks out of 5. We want to try IUI with his frozen perm to give us a chance each month. It won't be easy flying back and forth for appointments but hopefully worth it!

If anyone has used Dr Smith I would love some feedback.

Does anyone know the current cost per round of IUI?

Also at what day per cycle do they usually do the insemination?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All....
    AOB - Happy Birthday....I have my fingers and toes crossed for you for tomorrow
    TwoCams - so sorry to hear that your left ovary is been tricky.....that really sucks and I do hope it shows itself for you on monday (and fully loaded with many follicles!!).
    I had my scan today, EPU scheduled for tuesday. Around 17 follicles, (have troubles getting quality not quantity in past but they seem to think 8 of the 17 are looking good). The large cysts on my right ovary have been diagnosed as endometriomas, have got them bit concerned.....apparently it makes EPU quite dangerous and if it bursts could lose the ovary...wondering if anyone has any experience with this at all??
    Hope this finds everyone well and wish you all a restful wknd

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoping85 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (19-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Hey twocam your the 2ndthis week withe left ovary in hiding!!!! Hope the nurse in Monday is better at finding it for u!!! M
    Yes, I bet MCG Bertie didn't anticipate that I would be thinking of her today while I had my legs up in stirrups

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday AOB!! Congrats on your little fighter. Good luck with transfer tomorrow. Xxx

Twocam- that sucks. Hopefully Monday will bring a better scan and that little ovary wants to play. My uterus curls in on itself when having an ultrasound. Tricky little buggers our bits are.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday nights.

Well these little blips of mine are making there presents felt. My clothes don't fit and hiding my belly for another 3-4 weeks is going to kill me. People at work keep looking at me. Lol. Any wait till the 10th to have my NT and then hopefully I can start trickling the news out.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (20-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had to have another b/t today due to no surrounding pathologies been open on a sunday....followed by a phone call from fs this afternoon....my levels went from 7000 yest to 17 000 today. Am at high risk of hyperstimulation and probably looking at a freeze all if we make it that far will see what tomorrow brings....darn this is a long old journey....how do some people make it look so easy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping – thinking of you, hope you’re OK. A freeze all is OK, just frustrating for you having to wait. I don’t know much about ovarian cysts, just that a lady I knew had to have them removed and all was good

Twocam – sorry to hear your left ovary if playing hide and seek, good luck in your next scan

Jems – loving your updates on the little blips. You might need to start wearing jackets to help disguise yourself. Can’t wait for the 10th to come around

Fifomum – best wishes with your WFC experience, I hope it’s short and sweet. Good luck with your booking with Dr Smith in June, I’ve heard he is great, he actually did my ET yesterday and he made me feel comfortable, I knew I was in capable hands. I don’t know anything about IUI as I’ve only ever done IVF/ICSI, have you checked their website?

I hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM – ET went well yesterday, now the TWW crazies have begun. I am noticing every little twinge I get and it hasn’t even been 24 hours yet, oh dear . When we came home yesterday I felt like baking so I made a banana cake, then read online an hour later not to eat bananas after ET. Will I ever get it right???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aob I hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you!! Who knows, maybe your clean teeth and the banana bread will make all the difference this time, fingers crossed x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wickets View Post
    Aob I hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you!! Who knows, maybe your clean teeth and the banana bread will make all the difference this time, fingers crossed x

I hope you're right Wickets.

Did any of you ladies who got your BFP eat or avoid any types of food since your ET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi aob- yay your pupo!!!
    The only thing I really avoided was soft cheese. Bananas are a staple in my diet... I didn't know you weren't supposed to eat them. Lol.