Closed Thread
Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great to hear wickets so exciting to get close/countdown to your 6 or 8 week scan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

wickets  (12-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies.

A BFN for me again this morning! I thought that wd be the case, doesn't make it any easier tho!

Does anyone know how long I have to wait before I can start again? I'm on a long protocol so a month of the pill first. I'm hoping I can do that thru April then start stimming again in may. I wdn't have had any drugs for a month by then. Don't really want to wait out april and may before stimming in June!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear chiefs girl - I think your right to stim again when your next AF shows (after this one) just make sure you go back to fs before hand for treatment plan as WFC made me do that and it can delay your next cycle if your not lucky - take care of yourself xo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Wickets - that is amazing news!! Congratulations. Sooo exciting.

Cheifsgirl- I'm sorry hunny. As much as we say we aren't going to put hopes in our first cycle we still do and it hurts like hell when it doesn't work. Take care of yourself. Thinking of you xxx

Mrsjag- Georgie is beautiful .. You and DH have done very well. Congratulations.

Hi to everyone - hope your enjoying your weekend.

Sorry I've been MIA. I am sooooo exhausted!!! By 3pm I am just wrecked and come home from work at 530 and crash. Everything is going well... Feeling a sick a lot but only a few actual vomit sessions... And sorry for TMI but I've never been so constipated in my life!!! Lol. So I am now 8 weeks 1 day and DH is already laughing at me.. My belly has got bigger (my jeans don't fit) and my boobs are getting humungus ( there an E cup normally) I don't think I'm going to be able to stand straight I they keep going lol. I've always sort of scoffed at people that have thought there belly was getting bigger or was noticeable at 8 weeks ( maybe just the green eyes monster) and now I'm one of them lol. But it is definatley there.. Can't wait for another four weeks for my NT scan. M so excited to see te twins looking like actual babies.

Sorry I waffled again - this is what happens when I don't post regularly.

Love and light to everyone. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy weekend W'mead-ers

Wickets...great HCG levels. Do you have any MS yet? I know what you mean about not relaxing until the scan

Chiefs...I am so so sorry that you got a BFN. It's just not fair . I hope your FS is able to give you some feedback and a plan for next time

Jem ... great to hear you are going well, and how exciting to have a little tum already!

Hoping how ru doing, cycle mate? Did that Lucrin headache go away? I had a real whopper of a headache for 24 hours and then it went away, so I'm thinking it was something else. In fact I've not had any other side effects at all. Funny, we worry if we get side effects. And now I'm worrying because I don't have any at all .

AFM I'm just trucking-along. I'm having bloods done locally here on Tues and driving down to Sydney for my dildo-cam-scan on Friday.
    Last edited by Twocam; 13-04-2013 at 17:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.....do hope this finds you all having a relaxing weekend.
    Chiefsgirl, i'm so very sorry to hear of your bfn, that really sucks.....do be really gentle and kind on yourself. Thinking of you.xx
    Twocam....my headache lasted about the same, but thankfully have been fine since. Feeling bit of pressure about my right ovary already, but have got a few larger cysts that have not previously had with other cycles, so am guessing that may be why. We are timed very much the same, Im also having my first bt locally (well if you call a two hour drive local) on tues and driving to wfc for scan on friday.
    Best wishes to all.xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoping85 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (14-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping - great to hear things are coming along for you I'm hoping my lack of twinges is just my usual 'slow to respond' body taking time to ramp up (and not a sign that there's no follies ). With IUI I tended to develop follicles very slowly until about Day 11 when they would take off like a shot. They matured so quickly that in 2 out of 3 cycles the clinic missed the window period for the trigger shot and I was already ovulating . Thank goodness that process is better controlled with IVF .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck hoping and twocams.

Warning TMI - AF arrived today after a day of spotting and I got this great big glob of old congealed globby stuff. Is that normal? I'm assuming its a combo of blood and crinone???

I spoke with the clinic on Friday and I can't do anything until I see the FS, which is booked in for 1 may, so it looks like I'll be back on the pill late may with swimming in June. Oh we'll, at least I have a plan!

A friend recommended seeing a naturopath in conjunction to ivf, is anyone doing this? I figure it couldn't hurt?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (15-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies
    Awesome news wickets!! Congratulations! You must be counting down the days until your scan?!
    I'm sorry to see your bad news chiefsgirl as others have said, it's hard not to be hopeful and we're all so optimistic about each cycle working. Hopefully the FS will have a plan of attack for you (hugs).
    Fingers crossed for twocams and hoping85!! Good luck for this cycle!!
    That is one gorgeous bub mrsjag! Huge congratulations to you and DH!!
    Twins for JemJems!! Omg, how awesome!! More congratulations!! No wonder you're exhausted!
    Hi and (waves) to Crofty, AOB and lillystar, and anyone I've missed!! I hope everyone is well
    AFM- I'm holding down the fort in limbo land... Seem to have a permanent residence here now (sigh) on top of all my hurdles AF has now disappeared completely and DP thinks it will affect any attempt at another cycle so in his opinion, no regular AF = no IVF I'm still waiting to hear from Bradbury to get her opinion on what's going on but I know she's busy so I won't hold my breath. Not much else going on at the moment... Really don't want to go to work (pouts).
    Have a great day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning

Chiefsgirl
    – I’m so sorry for your sad news, I feel your pain. Yes, I’ve had that congealed globby stuff you mentioned. When I told my FS she wasn’t worried so I’m assuming it’s normal. Just our body rejecting all the stuff we’ve been injecting into it I suppose, not pleasant though. I remember being scared at the time but it really was OK. I always have this little bit of hope that maybe next time is the one, you just never know what may happen. Seeing a naturopath won’t hurt. I’ve seen one and did acupuncture. Even though it didn’t work for me I’m so glad I tried it. I’m a big believer in not leaving a stone unturned, I hate regrets. Big hugs to you

Missy – oh limbo land, been there, done that. I hope Dr B can help you with your AF, very frustrating for you. I hate this waiting game. I don’t want to go to work too, a nice rainy day should be spent at home reading a good book

Wickets – great to hear things are going well, you must share your magic wee secrets!!

Twocam – hope the jabbing is going well, have fun with the dildo cam, lol

Hoping – best wishes for your scan on Friday

Jems – glad to hear your doing well, even if you are feeling sick, that’s a good sign though. Love to hear about your belly and boobs! Can’t wait for you to see your little blips soon, yay

Crofty – so glad to hear from you, been wondering what you’ve been up to. I hope everything went well with Dr M, how was your biopsy?

Hello to anyone I’ve missed.

AFM – I’m having EPU on Thursday, trigger tonight. I have 2 good sized follies and 3 that could possibly make it by then. This is typical of me, I usually have low numbers. Just hope there’s some eggs in there ready to be fertilised. I told hubby today is his last chance to get lucky because I want him all fired up for sperm collection, lol. I also get to start my additional immune protocol this week, after being diagnosed with slightly high NK cells. So along with the crinone and pessaries I’m also on a cocktail of other stuff to help suppress my immune system and hopefully I’ll have embies that actually implant this time!

On another note, just wanted to share that I love reading Sylvia Day and Sylvain Reynard (both authors recommended by you ladies). I’m so excited that Sylvia Day is coming to Australia in June, she’s great. I still love my FSOG too, can’t get enough of Christian and Ana.

OK, better get ready for work, see ya ladies, enjoy your day.

Laters
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 16-04-2013 at 07:43.