Closed Thread
Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wickets View Post
    My wee is still magic!! Double lines again this morning.
    Fantastic What comes next? Do you go for bloods now to check HCG?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Our little Westmead baby made her appearance (early at 36+5 weeks) on March 30th. Meet Georgia Elizabeth!
    Huge congrats MrsJag. Oooh so for some of us there's a real baby at the end of this process She is absolutely gorgeous, well done you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs jag - again a huuuug congrats for you and dh on baby Georgia she is gorgeous!!! How is she going??? Is she perfect

Aob a how ru? What's happening in your world

Twocam - thanks honey, how's your jabbing going? Hope your headaches have eased

Welcome hoping85a great to see that you have a cycle buddy with twocam a hope your going well with lucrin

Wickets congrats on your BFP!!! Are you having a BT through your GP????

Hi to Jemjems, lillystar and anyone I've missed

Hope your all well and let's see if we can get some more BFPs for the west mead girls!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Had my first blood test last Thursday, 12 dpo and hcg was 81. Had another on Monday 16 dpo and it was 426. I am booked in for another one tomorrow. I am still feeling really anxious and keep peeing on the sticks every morning. I think I'll feel better at the 7 week scan.
    Chiefsgirl, have you caved in yet?? Twocam, how are you feeling? Hope you are all well xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wickets For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, thankyou for been so welcoming.
    Very nice to have a cycle buddy Twocam, goodluck with your next stage of jabbing tonight...I start my fsh tonight too! What day is your first scan? Congratulations Wickets, how very exciting to get a BFP....do hope it is all smooth and stress free for you. I am keen to know more about where you can stay on the hospital grounds that you mentioned to Twocam. Congrats also to Mrs Jaguar....what a beautiful little baby girl.....is nice to know this process can actually work!!
    I have been travelling along just fine until today, woke up with a cracking head ache that just hasn't left.....am hoping it is just the lucrin and not a bug of one of my preschool students (they do love to share)!! Much happiness and many good wishes to you all

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoping85 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (13-04-2013),wickets  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I poas on mon and then again this evening and got the same. Just Internet cheapie tests, but I still don't think it's gonna be a good cycle for me

i still have lots of symptoms, but that's probably just from the crinone, am feeling a bit blue really. Hubby says to just wait till Friday when the clinic said to test, but I'm not holding my breath.

i told myself not to put too much hope into this first cycle, but it looks like I have! I don't feel too happy with myself either, I saw a pic of a friend on Facebook who I didn't know was pregnant (she's 36 weeks) and thought - why not me? Instead of being happy for her, felt like a terrible friend.

wickets it sounds like the numbers are heading in the right direction and at a good rate

congrats mrs jag, what a beautiful bub, just gorgeous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl - hang in there lovely. If AF is still not here you just never know. The first cycle is always the hardest. We all hope deep down it will work. But it doesn't mean your BFP isn't just around the corner xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl, Lillystar is right. Just hang in there, don't give up hope x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wickets For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats wickets on your results!!! When is your U/S scheduled???

Chiefs girl - sorry to hear of your bfn 1st cycle is hard as you tick all the boxes and get excited at every milestone you hit!!! Hope your next cycle is positive!!!! Totally hear you about Facebook and pregnancy announcements and baby announcements!!! I mow just go and block them from my newsfeed after the announcement and to onto their wall if I want updates - so that's its not so much in my face - mind you I accidentally de-friended some instead of removing them from my newsfeed - ooopppppssss oh well a worked it out now

Hi everyone else hope your well xoxoCrofty

14. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Crofty, waiting on paper work from Westmead to arrive but think it should be in a couple of weeks? (am 5 weeks on Saturday) Think I'll have to go later though as DH will be away working that week and would love for him to be able to see! Unless I go earlier,but am unsure how early is too early?? Went to Doctor today but she said she doesn't need anymore bloods from me as hcg is doing as it should. x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wickets For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (13-04-2013)