Closed Thread
Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrsjag - what a fantastic and beautiful picture, well done on the scan, so happy for you

Lilly - I understand staying away, I feel the same at times too. For my surgery on Thursday I'm going to have a camera inserted to check everything inside and see if there is anything preventing my embies to implant

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Mrsjag- yay... What a beautiful picture!!! So happy for you. It must be such a relief to finally see it. Xxx

Lily - hi hunny- good luck for Friday. You reminded me I have to ring Rachel tomorrow to get my blood results back. Lol.. I'm still just plugging along. Hopefully about 2 weeks and I can start pill popping then it's back on the roller coaster!!!

Hi all.. I'm in a good mood today- I should be cranky, I'm doing the stupid meal replacement shakes so hopefully I'll be down to the right weight and they'll let me start my cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Mrsjag- your beautiful picture bought tears to my eyes. Big hugs to you both. You must be over the moon.

Lily- best wishes to you too hun. I hope Dr Fong works her magic for you. Xx

MTC- we had all our tests through Genea.....vert expensive!!!!! But thorough. Wishing you the very best.

Sending everyone angels to guide & comfort .......babydust & love to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

MTC- I hope your surgery went well.

Lily- good luck tomorrow.

Hugs to everyone. :-p

ATM- Dr Fong was amazing. She was very informative & thoughtful about my treatment. She is doing some more tests for my thyroid, a clotting problem that I may have & testing DH incase he has issues too. She even said if the next long cycle doesn't work I can go again if my egg number increases!!!! Anything is good now that I am past their cut off age. I'm also going on DHEA & aspirin. Not cycling til November which gives DHEA to work if it's going to. Sounds a little promising .......Glad I took all your advice guys & went to Dr Fong. Thanks guys. Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlein123 For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (06-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlein123 View Post
    MTC- I hope your surgery went well.
    A quick post from me, will try and do personals tomorrow, except to say I'm so happy to hear Sharlein about your appointment with Dr Fong, sounds like a great plan . The surgery went well today, just feeling drowsy. No pain yet, expecting it tomorrow when the drugs where off. I have my hot water bottle and Panadol ready to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jems, how’s the new job, I bet the travelling time is better, do you enjoy it so far? How’s the weight loss going? I’m so hopeless, absolutely no will power, I’m just hoping that the warmer weather will inspire me to be more active (wishful thinking but it may work). My husband loves the meal replacement shakes, he has it for lunch every day, which to me is a bit pointless if you just come home and eat chocolate and ice-cream!!!!!! Gotta love him

Sharlein – Dr Fong really does sound amazing, I’m so happy she is being so proactive in helping you, why can’t all FS’s be like her??? I really believe in DHEA and I also want to tell my new FS about aspirin, amongst other things. I would love to cycle again in November/December, that’s my plan anyway. Good luck with it all and it definitely does sound more than a little promising to me

Hello everyone else, wherever you may be

AFM, I’m still mum to Chris but as you can see I have updated my username. I can’t bear to replace my OMG cat avatar yet, every time I see her she makes me smile. My hysteroscopy surgery went well yesterday, have an appointment with Dr C-M in a few weeks to discuss results. I had an endometrium biopsy done to see if there is any issues. I wanted a NK cell biopsy too but she said she doesn’t do that. The more I read about it the more I believe I have an immune issue which is causing my implantation failures so I will bring it up at the next appointment too. I have a whole bottle of DHEA left so I think I’ll start that again in the meantime

Catch up soon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

Sharlein123  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MTC/AOB. Glad to hear surgery went well and hope you are resting up!

Shar - So glad Dr. Fong was as good as we had talked about. This makes me so happy to hear. I wish she was an OB, because I'd stick with her in a heartbeat!

Thanks to everyone for being so lovely about our jellybean's ultrasound. It still doesn't feel real but I'm just taking it one day at a time. Can't wait to see more WFC bubs!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Sharlein123  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Hello, hello!!!
    I know I have been miA!!!

So firstly hi to mrs jag, loving the scan... Glad all is going well...

Sharlein- awesome about dr Fong appointment. I'm with her and she is great.

Jems. Would love to hear how your new job is going. In loosing weight as well. On dr Fongs orders. And my BMI is only 26..!!!! I know its not high, but she wants both Andy and I to focus on something else..., 8 failed in 18 months is alot.

MTC/AOB holy crap girlfriend. Just a few biopsy's hey luv!!!! Glad your staying positive.

AFM- sorry I have not posted. I do stalk. But Andrew and dr Fong had forced me to take a break and husband had asked if u could have a break from Bubhub. Now before u judge the dear man. I'm the one at fault cause I have a very addictive personality. And I use to just lay in bed and scroll the Internet for IVF stuff and was always in Bubhub. And he thought I was getting a liitle to obsessed with the whole IVF roller coaster. Which I was. And it's hard not too!!! To be honest ladies I have missed chatting but I do believe I am at the end of my journey. Although its still hard to hear of pregnancy news, even though I'm happy for them. It's just heart breaking to know that we have done 8 cycles and nothing....
    I know I stuffed the last two full stims myself. I won't go into it but I did. So we are going to try again. But I even think dr Fong had given up which saddens me.. :-(
    Andrew said I could do one more this year and then we will decide what we will do.
    So I'm waiting for AF to start on 21 sep which technically would be first day of pill. But I don't take pill so I just wait 21 days after that and then start lucrin. So stimming should start around the 16th oct.

Jems I believe your stimming around same time if I read correctly.

Anyhow I'm glad I finally posted.

Hello to lilystar. I didn't read what you were up to as just on phone but I how your well.

Hi to all the beautiful ladies that I have missed.

Hugs to all kylee.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bubs4kylee For This Useful Post:

Sharlein123  (10-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

mrsjag-SQUEEEEEEEEEE! Look at that cute little jelly bean <3

andrea-Not sure about the public holiday, but good luck for starting in 2 weeks!

AceofBase-Cool new name That's interesting that she didn't seem too concerned with the fluid in your uterus. Dr Bradbury consulted with everyone (she was at a meeting when she brought it up), including Cecelia. I'd really be pushing for it to be drained if it is still there!

How are you feeling now? Recovering well?

JemJems-good luck with your new job! I'm sure you'll settle more into it and stop feeling like the "new girl" soon enough! Good luck with the weight loss!!

Lillystar-How did the appointment with Dr Fong go?

Sharlein-Good to hear that things went well with Dr Fong! Good luck for your next cycle!!

Kylee-I think a break is good every now and again. I usually have a break from forums between each cycle. Good luck for your next cycle

AFM-Positive OPK this morning Meg just messaged me back saying that my FET will be Friday. She'll confirm a time for me tomorrow.

I also have an ultrasound booked for Tuesday morning to check if that fluid that was in my uterus last cycle (causing it to be cancelled) is gone. I hope so!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosewhite For This Useful Post:

Sharlein123  (10-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

JemJems – how is the job going lovely? And the weight loss?

Sharlein – so glad your appointment with Dr Fong went so well. She is just great isn’t she. Glad she is doing some more testing for you guys and great news that you can keep going. Though hopefully this next cycle will be the one that gives you your BFP.

MrsJag – it must be such a weird feeling to finally be preggers after all that time. But I am sure it will start feeling more real for you soon. Make sure you keep us all updated on how you are going.

Kylee – YAY you are back!! I totally understand what your hubby means about trying to stay away from bubhub. Mine hates me googling stuff constantly too as I just end up worrying myself over things that may not even be true. It’s hard not to though right? Good to see you can get another cycle in and hopefully that’s all you will need lovely. I have everything crossed that this one will be the one for you.

Aceofbase – so glad your procedure went well last week. Hope you are feeling ok . Make sure you let us know how your follow up appointment goes. Take it easy these next few weeks as well lovely.

Rosewhite – YAY for a positive OPK. You will have a little embie on board in no time. Soooooo exciting!! I hope this one brings you’re your BFP hun. Fingers crossed.

AFM – appointment with Dr Fong went good. Man I love her. She is just a million times better then our old FS and really cares and takes the time to explain things. She even called me the next day to discuss a few more things and get some other things organised. I have been put on thyroid tablets for the next month as a precaution as I have some antibodies and I also have low B12 as well (does anyone else have that?) which I am going to look into a bit more. Dr Fong said it shouldn’t matter in relation to this but following up as there is a family history of it and want to rule out any other issues. I don’t have POCS though and all other test results came back fine. Still waiting on the genetic testing ones though. Need a few more blood tests tomorrow (just to update our Hep A,B,C as the last ones are from 12 months ago). But we are ready to cycle so just waiting for AF which is due this weekend I think. We are doing an antagonist cycle this time (I have never done that one before) and Dr Fong said it happens sooooo quickly. So get ready! Haha. Hoping for a better result this time around.

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

Sharlein123  (11-09-2012)