Closed Thread
Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jems I'm so relieved for you

Wishing you a wonderful 7-8 months ahead

Grow bubbas grow
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 02-04-2013 at 19:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats JemJems

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done jemjems!! So happy for you, bet your hubby is happy too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Jems, how EXCITING ! I think I probably saw you this morning...my DH & I were in the waiting room to get our meds just after 10am. There was a couple sitting next to us looking very excited and the lady had a scan printout....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

My stick peeing obsession has given me 3 positives today (yes, I did 3 tests today!!). Fmu on a "confirm", feint line, but it was there. Then, I did a "first response" about 10 mins later, again a line. This afternoon I did a digital "clear blue" and got Pregnant 1-2. Now I'm a really annoyed with myself because I'm not due to test until the 8th and am paranoid I have jinxed myself and it'll be another chemical!!! (still not going to stop me peeing on a stick first thing in the morning though, is it!!??) It's so frustrating!!! And then I feel super guilty because we already have been blessed with kids. Honestly, all this ivf stuff just messes with my head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Thank you all so much. I am very excited but still a bit nervous. There is just no way I thought both would take.

Wickets- that's great news Hun. Try and relax. All this stuff does screw with your head big time. But you shouldn't feel bad about testing. I'm not sure where I got the will power this time but usually I am peeing on sticks straight away. Thinking of you and sending super sticky thoughts to little bubba. Xxxx

First day back at work today for te week. And I don't want to play already. I am sooo freaking tired. I just wanna stay in bed. Hahah. I'm so lazy.

Have great days everyone. Xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

wickets  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Happy Wednesday to you all! I'm back at work today, how am I going to cope without my afternoon nap????

Have any of you seen this thread - 3d and 5d transfer .. what happens?

I had a look (It's on the front page of the forums under ivf) and it's pretty good. Today should be the start of implantation

It certainly helped me figure out what should be happening in there and the best time for me to start poas! The clinic said next friday 12th for the first one and then Sunday 14th for the second poas. But according to this I could probably try next Wednesday and get a result

It's the waiting that is so hard. I'm such a planner, I hate not having any control over it

Hubby is getting super excited, and I have to keep being the voice of doom saying that first time success isn't statistically in our favour and it probably isn't going to work. I think he will be devastated if AF arrives!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodmorning all,

Chiefsgirl, out of the whole process of ivf/icsi, I think the tww is just the worst!! My "official" testing day isn't until Monday and I have peed on way too many sticks.
    I have my fingers crossed that you're one of the lucky first timers, there's always a chance and you have to be in it to win it. Atleast being back at work will make your days go quicker, hang in there!!x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wickets For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Almost forgot!!! Has anyone heard from MrsJag?? She has been very quiet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefs it defiantly is the hardest part... Try and relax and I hope it goes really quickly for you.

Wickets I have been thinking the same thing... Maybe the little princess is making an appearance.